[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit just got ported on PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (456KB, 438x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
456KB, 438x500px
>10 years old game
>$25
>>
File: file.png (840KB, 1041x703px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
840KB, 1041x703px
>>388222736
the 2 is there too
>>
Is there anything special about this game that sets it apart from the others or no?
>>
>>388222882
I think the first one is focused on the Child timeline and 2nd on Shippuden
>>
>>388222853
Thanks for beta testing.
>>
>>388222736
You could show them this is not okay by not buying it. Its gonna be 10 dollars on steam sale soon anyway
>>
>>388223106
desu Ultimate ninja storm 4 or whatever I got with humble bundle is locked at 30fps, I expect the same for these
>>
>>388223401
What a pityfully console way of thinking.
>>
>>388222882
it's the only one with a fun exploring mode, I loved running around Konoha when I bought this on ps3
>>
>>388222882
Wall fighting. And button combos like the old UN games while doing your ultimate.

Some characters, the Sanin in particular IIRC have different moves than their old counter parts. Aside from that not really, no boss fights, and no online either if I remember right but it's been the better part of a decade since I played it last.
>>
>>388222882
This one has clashes
>>
>>388223638
is exploring as fun as in Broken Bond?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3O-az90B0
>>
>>388224134
Rise of Ninja had the best open world
>>
>>388222736
Might as well get Legacy if you don't own any of them.
>>
>>388226245
Is it worth it if I don't own 1 and 4 but own all the rest?
>>
>Legacy is $100 in Canada

What the fuck it's not a $79.99 game?
>>
>>388226341
Can't bother researching for the math now but my guess would be yes because 4 comes with all the DLC and expansions. 1 is pretty cool because it has a lot elements that were removed for online balance.
>>
>>388226341
>>388228668
I just checked. Going by steam prices, it's worth it. You're actually paying quite less for it than both games separated.
>>
Got both at 21 euro cuz i had all previously released on steam so lucky me :p
>>
>>388222736
>>388222853
why would you buy these when the newer versions exist?
>>
>>388229739
>buy
>on pc
lol
>>
Legacy itself is a good bundle since it comes with 4's season pass and Boruto expansion. And 1&2 never made it to PC. Still one of the best anime video games. They did a really great job.
>>
>>388229739
Following the story? If you don't care about the story, you're not going to have fun with these games anyway as they're not particularly airtight fighters.
>>
>>388229739

Because newer versions aren't necessarily better. For example the first one had expansive open world hidden leaf village to explore and get quests; and had amazing lenghty ultimate moves. The second one didn't have the open world village, and ultimate moves started getting more meh and samey and short.
>>
>>388222736
Is this game even good? I feel like once you'e seen all of the ninja art cinematics you've seen the entire game
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.