[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dokkan thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1073017.png (122KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1073017.png
122KB, 350x263px
The 16th world martial arts tournament is here!
What are your teams /v/?
>>
File: 1324646.jpg (1MB, 1062x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1324646.jpg
1MB, 1062x1187px
Here's my team, it's doing pretty well with a LR broly friend
>>
>>388222082
Vegito Blue, SS Vegito, Gogeta, SS4 Gogeta, SS Gotenks and SS3 Gotenks
The only DB characters I care about are the fusions, I hope Heroes comes in the future so I can get adult Gotenks.
>>
How likely is for a person that started 3 weeks ago to reach any worthwhile rank in the tournament? I really want a sealer and a stunner for utility.
>>
>>388223815
Depends on what team you got. I started almost a month ago and I have been dominating so far. Wonder when it gets hard.
>>
>>388224003
>>388223815
I find that the difficult part is less the fights themselves (even at 20x ambition, it's still doable if you know what you're doing) and more trying to maintain the rank you want. If you want anything past the top 50-60k, you'll have no choice but to spend stones on recharges, and even then you won't be fast enough for some of the more, erm, 'dedicated' players out there.
>>
>>388224798
I see that there is a ssr ticket at 2 mil so i guess its pretty doable for my objective. I see that the ranks move really fast and i dont even have the higher ambition unlocked either...i'll do things at my own pace then.
>>
>>388225163
Ambition unlocks with each win you get in the tournament at the highest available difficulty. As long as you keep finishing the tournament, you'll get the higher ambitions eventually. Bear in mind, though, that there are rewards you can get for consecutive wins (up to 20), so proceed at your own discretion if you hit a point where you're taking too long to finish the fights.

Your ultimate key to win is to finish the fights as fast as inhumanly possible (which is why units w/ AOE super attacks are invaluable for Tournaments). The faster you can end the fight, the faster you can get points to boost your rank.
>>
>>388222470
This is my str team
>>388222470
This is my super team
Which is better for WT? Is the super team better because of the great links?
>>
File: 18132423.jpg (1MB, 1078x1121px) Image search: [Google]
18132423.jpg
1MB, 1078x1121px
>>388225905
Forgot pic.
>>
File: boxes.jpg (3MB, 5000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
boxes.jpg
3MB, 5000x2000px
Just my agl team, something like pic related, its kinda old.
I'm top 10 local but thats nothing impressive i'm guessing, theres like 150 players in that pool.
>>
Is there anything worthwhile in the PHY summons? Pretty satisfied with my current team but 2 kais for 40 stones ain't bad
>>
>>388226386
Super gotenks is the gem in the banner. Ultimate gohan is solid too.
>>
>>388226386

Curious about this as well, wondering if there are any hidden treasures like Majin Vegeta in the ALG Banner.
>>
>>388226386
I did it once, and got Super Buu. Great addition to my lackluster PHY villain team, i.e. Goku Black and Omega Shenron.
>>
Are more of those type banners coming after the two active ones?
>>
Cap/Jedah/Shame Cube
>>
>got super trunk and ape goku from 2 phy multis
Kill me. I just wanted sealtenks or syn shenron
>>
>>388228373
i got piccolo and android 17...
>>
What's the minimum I would need before attempting the hardest tier in the WT?
>>
File: 1490829199954.png (606KB, 698x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490829199954.png
606KB, 698x638px
This is what i've been running this WT. I may end up just switching the supports for more tanks i'm not sure.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.