[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Portal tie-in Half-life now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: portal2.jpg (864KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
portal2.jpg
864KB, 1280x1440px
Everything seemed fine here.
>>
I'm sure not every corner of Earth was destroyed because of the Combine
>>
Just say "multiverse" and you've automatically explained any inconsistencies.
>>
Everything is going to look fine after 3000 years, Anonymous.
>>
>>388220637
If only we could explain that to soulsfags
>>
>>388220829
3000 years and the flag looks the same
>>
>>388221167
I like coming here because there are just so many fucking dumb people I don't feel so bad about myself.
>>
>>388221167
Do you not know how space works
>>
>>388221270
Radiation has already bleached the flag in real life you triple nigger
>>
>>388221167
GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
Either mankind won in the end or Chell is the last human left on Earth.

Your choice.
>>
>>388220296
It never really did. Portal was always silly so it didn't really matter if they made passing references to another Valve property. But the reverse never fit quite well.
>>
Going off of how much sheer time went by Aperture Labs was still standing long after the Combine shit ended, so by the time Chell leaves she's probably the last human left and will be living in a post-apocalyptic nightmare that's just as bad as being captive.
Not like we'll ever know though, since Valve are a bunch of fucking hacks now.
>>
>>388221410
Great, now it looks like France was in the moon.
>>
>>388222750
Hahahaha! Upvoted!
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (72KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
72KB, 1280x1024px
>>388222616
> passing references
it was straight up same universe
>>
>>388222616
>Portal was always silly
Go back and play the original game. You'll be surprised as how restrained and grounded it was.
>>
>>388223795
Cave Johnson also talks about Black Mesa if I remember correctly
>>
>>388223853

Its right in the song.
>Maybe Black Mesa? That was a joke, haha, fat chance.

Presumably she's mocking the fact that the company is dead and responsible for unleashing terrible aliens on planet Earth.
>>
>>388220296
aeiou
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.