[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC GAMING IS DEAD THEY KILLED IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: GettyImages_461095053.jpg (756KB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_461095053.jpg
756KB, 3000x1997px
and they will kill again.
you die a hero or live long enough to become a villain
>>
File: 1445648893405.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1445648893405.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>388214807
All gaming is dead. Pc was the only thing still worth playing.
>>
File: 57245549_p1_master1200.jpg (303KB, 1200x883px) Image search: [Google]
57245549_p1_master1200.jpg
303KB, 1200x883px
>>388214807
>Stalker 2 dead because the IP owner was a literal cockgobbling troglodyte who was angry with the devs
>Prey 2 dead because of literally insane producers
>HL3 dead because of an anarchic development layout that was a shitty idea from the getgo on top of rampant greed
>>
>>388214807

Is that fucking dandruff on his clothes? disgusting
>>
>>388215552
it's clearly coke
>>
>PC gaming is dead because HL3 is dead

wrong

I'm not even gonna bother explaining why, it's too obvious
>>
>>388215408
Gaming is dead anon, gaming is now for the masses, we no longer take part of this place, we aren't allowed to enjoy this media anymore.
>>
>>388214807
He was never a hero.
>>
>>388215773
Heres and extensive list of developers who "cared" about pc gaming:
>cd projekt red
>valve (not anymore)
woah, the future looks promising
>>
PC gaming is great
It's Valve as a developer of good games that is dead
>>
>>388214807
Holy FUCKING SHIT
WHO FUCKING CARES YOU OVEREACTIVE AUTISTS
I WONT STOP USING STEAN BECAUSE SOME BITCHASS EXECUTIVE FUCKED UP
IT ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS
ITS TO BE EXPECTED YOU SHITLIP NIGGERS
COMPANIES WANT MONEY NO FUCKING SHIT
FUCK DOTA
FUCK GABEN
BUT RIGHT NOW ITS THE MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDS IN OTHER STATES
FUCK YOU WHINY BITCH CUNTS
GET OVER YOURSELVES
>p...pubg.. is.. g...gay f...fun is a b...b...b...buzzword
>H..h...have fun with stolen games on s....ss.....steam
>d....d...discord is....g....gay
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU FUCKING SOUND LIKE
AND THEN YOU DUMB NIGGERS ACT LIKE YOUR FUCKING OPINION IS OBJECTIVE FACT
>UH DURR THIS GAME SUCKS BECAUSE YOU CAN ENJOY EATING SHIT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT NOT SHIT
NO YOU FUCKLIPPED NIGGER
>hohohoho leling at all le plebs playing le leddit tier game
YOU SOUND FUCKING AUTISTIC
YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RETARD
YOU SOMEHOW HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX YET YOURE THE THE MOST WORTHLESS SELF HATING PIECES OF SHIT
FUCK YOU FAGGOT CONTRARIAN NIGGERS
PROBLEMS ARENT BLACK AND WHITE
YES
GABEN IS A RETARD AND DOTA FUCKING SUCKS
BUT THAT DOESNT FUCKING MEAN THE SCARY VALVE BOOGEYMAN WILL TAKE YOUR GAMES OR THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH AN ASSBLASTED BITCH YOU STOP USING A FUCKING COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION BECAUSE THE COMPANY BEHIND IT GOT PERSONALLY OFFENDED BY SOME DIPSHIT
>black people lol Hitler lmao
DUMBASSES DISCORD SERVER
WHO FUCKING CARES
IT DOESNT AFFECT ME IN ANY WAY
I DONT CARE ABOUT DOTA AND WILL MEVER PLAY IT
I USE STEAN
TO PLAY THE GAMES
I WANT TO FUCKING PLAY
I USE DISCORD BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY DECENT FUCKING ALTERNATIVE THAT DOESNT REQUIRE COPIOUS AMOUNT OF RETARDED SERVER SETUPS
FUCK YOU
I PLAY THE GAMES I FUCKING LIKE BECAUSE I ENJOY THEM
NOTHING CAN BE OBJECTIVELY SHIT UNLESS IT LITERALLY IS SHIT
THE GAME
HAS TO BE SHIT
TO BE SHIT
>Botw, pubg, horizon, whatever game that's popular at the time will be incessantly shit on and threads for the game always fucking shitposted on with SHILL or FANBOY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.