[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix him /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: goro.jpg (221KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
goro.jpg
221KB, 1600x900px
How do we fix him /v/?
>>
Have him stay dead
>>
>>388212527

>He sees the light as hes fighting you
Or
>DLC that involves an extra dungeon, Akechi's palace
>Becomes a permanent party member if completed
>>
>>388212527
Doesn't really need fixing imo. I would have preferred if he stayed a calm detective the whole game, but I really like the way it turned out too.
>>
>>388212527
Turn him into a girl(female)
>>
>>388212642
This. At no point in the plot did I like him.
>>
>>388212723
>DLC
You mean P5C
>>
File: 1502720668673.png (622KB, 1000x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1502720668673.png
622KB, 1000x1107px
>>388212723
>persona user
>palace
>>
>>388212527
Tbh, I consider him bestboy and I was really sad to see him die. I can definetly see a redemption arc for him.

Not to mention his bless/curse skills are needed to fill in all the elements.
>>
>play him 100% straight
It's that simple. He's not the Black Mask, he's just someone who doesn't believe in what the Thieves are doing. Don't make him a boring Tatsuya Sudou rip off.
>>
File: IMG_2390.jpg (48KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2390.jpg
48KB, 500x631px
>>388215780
Only bless. Arsene is technically a Curse user.
>>
Keep him dead. Akechi was an irritating prick, and not in the good way like Adachi. All of his scenes just slogged the fuck on.
>>
play mainline faggots
>>
>>388215573
You mean PQ2
>Scooby and the Gang drive to Akira's hometown in the boondocks
>Stop off at some other hick town on the way
>They discover a different kind of Momentos and still have their Persona powers and Morgana can transform
>A rival Scooby Gang appears
>>
>>388215998
yea, but using arsene after lvl 10 is just bad.
>>
>>388216194
The last mainline was in 1995 and it was a remake of the first two.
>>
>>388216231
You both have it wrong.
>Joker is actually an Inaba resident, and goes back to town when everyone but Chad is there
>Chad is in Tokyo, where the PT are
>esteemed Cake Hunter Joker is surrounded by a bunch of mature women
>purveyor of young lasses Yu Narukami is surrounded by a bunch of supple young teenagers
You know it's true. The only issue is Narukami's VA is involved in a scandal where in theory he's s pedophile, but I'm sure everyone will ignore that.
>>
>>388216495
I don't know what your wrong point is meant for but the latest mainline game came out in 2016 and no only playing that one does not count as playing mainline
>>
by not giving him even a sliver of redemption

he was a fucking turbo faggot
>>
File: MTOldTestament.png (2MB, 622x1108px) Image search: [Google]
MTOldTestament.png
2MB, 622x1108px
>>388216751
Reminder that MegaTen is the name of the franchise and SMT and Persona are just one of its many spin offs
>>
>>388212527
What the fuck was even his endgame? Kill Shido?
>>
>>388216913
>SMT is a spinoff

Good meme.
>>
>>388216913
>not reading the books
>>
>>388212527
His cognitive existence goes out to replace him, the people meme him into reality when all the PT members get real (he WAS one even for a bit).

Plus he was quite popular due to all the all the teen genius detective prodigy discussion tv show casablanca hamburger whatnot prince, so his existence has weight in collective consciousness.

also, a butterfly jew can descend and offer his life back for low price of all your memories and friendship
>>
File: dflfc4zoxsfz.jpg (84KB, 696x726px) Image search: [Google]
dflfc4zoxsfz.jpg
84KB, 696x726px
>>388217107
>a butterfly jew can descend and offer his life back for low price of all your memories and friendship
>friendship
>Akechi
>friends
>>
>>388217089
The books are mainline.

If you're a true fan you go from the books to KMT. If you don't know this franchise started with Loki trying to rape Izanami I don't know why you're even in this thread.
>>
>>388215692

Or some part of mementos, whatever, fuck you
>>
Persona 5 Akechi Goro

Is already #confirmed by the leaked web domains from a couple of months ago.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.