[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could they fuck it up this bad? Unbelievable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: aoe-cover-2.jpg (51KB, 695x390px) Image search: [Google]
aoe-cover-2.jpg
51KB, 695x390px
How could they fuck it up this bad? Unbelievable.
>>
Anyone who buys anything remastered is a fucking moron. Stop paying for ancient ports of games that still run you stupid fucks.
>>
>>388210196
Age of Empires 1 has never been sold digitally.
>>
>>388210269
That's because it's abandonware you fucking moron.
http://www.myabandonware.com/game/age-of-empires-3fw
Good job paying for something that's legally free to download.
>>
>>388210196
>remastered
This isn't a remaster, it's a butcher. It looks worse than the original.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labJ5H05mDQ
>>
>>388210370
>legally
I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>388210446
>This isn't a remaster, it's a butcher. It looks worse than the original.
Yes, that's what makes it a remaster. Bringing age of empires into 2017, when gaming is shit. That's what you wanted, right? No? Then why did you pay for age of empires in 2017 you stupid fuck.
>>
>>388210196
I just bought Starcraft remastered. First remastered game I ever bought. Hell it's the only game I bought this year. It's my hope that this will show these companies that these are the types of games people care about and divert resources to new projects in the same vein.who am I kidding i know it won't
>>
>>388210532
And I don't think you understand the concept of copyright depreciation
But then again that's probably why you're a retarded trained seal who will eat up anything valve shits into your homepage with a 10% discount.
>>
>>388210446
The music is worse too.
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US_VqqW2QgU
Definitive (garbage): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvcEHllF8-M
>>
>>388210654
The only thing you're showing companies is that they don't even need to pay programmers anymore, just take an old game, reskin it, and watch the retard fanboys eat it up with a fucking spoon.
>>
>>388210196
Meh, I'm just gonna pirate it as always.
>>
>>388210654
>First remastered game I ever bought.
You know StarCraft Remastered isn't a game, right? It's literally just a graphics patch that requires you to download the game they made free months ago. In fact, when you download the free game it downloads all of the remastered assets too. You're literally just paying to unlock better graphics in the settings menu.
>>
>>388210736
not sure what you're on about there
neither sounds great but the old one is pretty damn nasty
>>
>>388211010
Kill yourself.
>>
>>388210671
I doubt a 20 year old game owned by omnipotent company #1 can have its copyright expired when disney, omnipotent company #2, can keep a 100 year old character under their thumb
>>
>>388210671
You're talking about things you know literally nothing about. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>388210141
Watch the trailer

>this is why microsoft is better than valve, they listen to the fans

>AoE III is the best one (it was my first too)

They know that people will just eat shit. That is the average consumer.
>>
>>388211613
>>this is why microsoft is better than valve, they listen to the fans
By making it Windows 10 & Windows Store exclusive?
>>
>>388211249
>>388211338
>100 year old character with his own themepark, shit still made in his image
>20 year old game with a franchise that died over a decade ago
GEE WILLICKERS WHAT COULD THE DIFFERENCE POSSIBLY BE
Copyrights only work if you utilize and enforce them.
If you print out age of empires 2 on a disk and sell it to someone you have a 1% chance of being sued for $100
If you print out something with micky mouse on it you will never pay off your slave debt to disney.
>>
>>388211840
the latest age of empires game was released this very year you stupendous retard
>>
>>388212153
Yeah now, after decades of abandonment.
Regardless of which a sequel or remake only affects the trademark, not the copyright.
>>
>>388210972
you mean, besides the whole online part that has automatic matchmaking and ranked ladder? or rebinding keybindings?
>>
File: latest.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
Still gunna buy it, hope it'll be at least decent for some competitive multiplayer. Try and stop me.
>>
>>388212376
>after decades of abandonment.
the longest gap between two age of empires titles was 5 years, and that was because they made age of mythology
>>
>>388212819
>haha I'm going to waste my money and you can't stop me!
'kay
>>
>>388212819
>using windows 10
>>
>>388212819
>hope it'll be at least decent for some competitive multiplayer
it won't be since it's windows store exclusive and uses the garbage xbox platform that is down constantly (it was down for 5 hours yesterday) and forces you to spend money to do anything like even change your gamertag, something that you can do on steam for free
>>
>>388212819
>hope it'll be at least decent for some competitive multiplayer

If you speak Vietnamese or Chinese, sure.
They love AoE1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0EfJgh794U
>>
>>388210370
retard
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.