[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delete Steam Seriously, do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: MarcLaidlaw.jpg (22KB, 191x307px) Image search: [Google]
MarcLaidlaw.jpg
22KB, 191x307px
Delete Steam

Seriously, do it
>>
But it's got all my pc games. I don't wanna be stuck with just my origin and uplay trash
>>
> "I no longer know or recognize most members of the research team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it."
>>
There are over 2400 posters talking about it, we can have an impact.
>>
Not buying anymore games or giving them anymore money, but I'm stuck with their shitty DRM since I was dumb enough to buy all my games on there. I'll just pirate all upcoming games.
>>
>>388209626
>throwing a hissy fit over an unreleased game in the series that wasn't that good to begin with.
>>
>>388210709
> shilling a cancerous platform just to be contrarian.
>>
>>388210840
I'm not.
I just don't see a reason to be autistic about HL series.
>>
>>388209749
deepest lore
>>
>>388210930
It's bigger than HL, it's about the death of vidya in general.
Unless you only play Candy Crush, you should care about mgs becoming a pachinko game even if you don't like the series, you should care about AssCreed 2 on disc dlc even if you don't like the series.
>>
>>388209626
when will this reddit raid be finally over? half life has been dead for years you fucking spergs
>>
>>388210682
Just pirate your fucking games back. You already paid for it so there's no reason not to.
>>
>>388211363
Truth. But the children will never know that and just meme the assorted list of *Sonic CD romhack, Zeldarim, manipulative sex cashgrab w/ androids* as reasons why there are supposedly still good games being released.

>>388211454
>waaaaaa everything I don't like is reddit!
>>
>>388211454

> The statue of limitation for a murder is 10 years
>>
>>388211363
Neither of those things have anything to do with steam or valve, not sure what your point is.
>>
You can still use Steam, just make sure you buy all your games from other key sites and redeem them on steam. Valve doesn't charge devs to generate keys (YET) so they get nothing but expense from you buying 3rd party and activating. Or, if a game is available on a good service like GOG, just buy it there instead.
>>
>>388211708
making 5000 threads raging about steam and gaben because a long dead franchise is now somewhat officially dead is pretty reddit desu
>>
File: feet.png (274KB, 620x601px) Image search: [Google]
feet.png
274KB, 620x601px
How else will talk lewd with my friends?
>>
File: 1490336339003.jpg (37KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1490336339003.jpg
37KB, 400x226px
>haven't purchased or played a game on steam since 2015
>>
>>388211859
Discord.
>>
>>388209626
nice try marc

g-man? more like NU-male, but what can you expect from a marc "black lives matter" laidlaw?

Episode 3 is nothing but Strong Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man - the story

This shit is feminist drivel, and not good. Glad Valve told laidlaw to fuck off but the entire staff of Valve is probably like that. Alyx was one of the most annoying things about the hl2 and the fact they imply she's the new "protagonist" is disgusting. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I'm glad hl3 is dead. Who the fuck would want to play as alyx in hl3? People would rather play as Adrian Shephard, or fucking Barney. I knew the moment they introduced alyx the franchise is done. Well, at least we'll never get to see this feminist shit adapted. Or will we? Maybe we'll get Alyx riding a pony since Gabe loves MLP so much. Anyway, valve is officially dead now, and we have to accept that.
>>
File: ringo cat 2.png (947KB, 753x861px) Image search: [Google]
ringo cat 2.png
947KB, 753x861px
>>388212093
>>
haven't even touched steam after i got a ps4.
>>
I'm gonna go ahead and keep using Steam, because its convenient and I don't give a shit about Half Life 3. You guys aren't making a difference, by the way.
>>
>>388212148
> Alyx is a strong black woman

How many does of /pol/ have you taken, just so I know when to stop ?
>>
Valve are like the Combine, you can't touch them. Even if 2000 anons from 4chan united against them in some petition, it would be the equivalent of the Borealis crashing on them. Barely a sting.

Their hats and microtransactions and DOTA 2s rule and it's time to accept that fact.
>>
Anonymous pls hack them
>>
>>388210682
This is what people warned you about from day one yet you scoffed at them
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 236x185px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 236x185px
>>388209749

Woah...
>>
Half life was shit anyway.
>>
>>388213847
Does this mean Gabe was the G-Man all along?
>>
>>388212148
that pasta getting stale m8
>>
Installing it as we speak
>>
>>388211687
But muh multiplayer
>>
>>388214809

Installing your mom lol
>>
>>388209626
fuck off nostalgia critic
>>
>>388214952
>YO MAMA JOKE
ROFLMAO
>>
>>388215134

Don't ever reply to me ever again.
>>
>>388211454
I've been saying that too, I even have my own conspiracy for it.

I reckon HL3 (or episode 3 if you prefer) was internally canceled years ago. The reason Valve never formally announced it though is because the continued "existence" of HL3 in fans minds, is pretty much free advertising for Valve/ Steam.

Think about like this. What happens every time Gabe rolls on stage and says so much as the number 3? Thousands of brain dead morons rush to Steam, just to check, just to see if today is the day.

They created massive brand awareness with HL3, and it's my assertion that they don't want to let that go, even though they've known for years that the game will never be finished.
>>
>>388215743
Game would never meet standards anyway, it would be disastrous to release it now.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.