[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gabe Newell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

He could've been remembered as a legend of creative works. Now he's just some fat guy with a lot of wealth. On his death bed, he will finally realize this.
>>
wtf i hate gabe now
>>
Meanwhile he is rich as fuck
>>
>just some fat guy with a lot of wealth
He's been that for decades...
>>
He's literally the richest man in videogames.

He will be remembered for that.
>>
>Now he's just some fat guy with a lot of wealth
>>
>wahh!!! why doesn't he care about me! he should devote his life to fulfilling my needs so I can remember him fondly! waaaah!

>is literally a fatass bandwagoning cuck who's steam profile probably doesnt even have 5 year mark
>bandwagoning pc cuck trying to preach his narrative of how things should have been
>proceeds to endlessly shill PUBG
>proceeds to endlessly shill overwatch
>both are garbage
>legitimate good games get overlooked
>legitimate ground breaking games get shit on in contrarian meme spamming bullshit until normalized as "public reception":
>>
>>388207463
>On his death bed, he will finally realize this.

This is always the pettiest consolation for poor dumb people.
>Hurr what do you do with all this money? You'll be sad
>You'll feel empty when you die

Yeah right, and no, I'm poor as shit myself but at least I don't need pathetic consolations.
When he dies, he'll think: "damn, they were fucking dumb, weren't they?"
>>
>>388207463
t.not having faith in Valve

Cuck
>>
File: 1503539340672.jpg (36KB, 446x435px) Image search: [Google]
1503539340672.jpg
36KB, 446x435px
>waaaaaaah I want my shitty sequel for
a mediocre game
Fuck off
Y'all faggots would do the same if you had a succesful company
Why waste resources on a game that everybody knows will not live up to the hype
>>
>>388208160
>Ironically shitposting this hard
>>
>>388208169
This. HL was always shit.
It's literally the Metallica of vidya.
>>
>>388207463
He's put all his energy into VR technology and gaming, from what I've been able to tell. Apparently Valve are even working on 3 'full' games for VR, although I'll believe that when I see it.
>>
>work on a doomlike
>use quake engine

>doom story
>some scientists opened a portal to hell so hell monsters are here now, you have to shoot them, also the monsters are mixed with machines
>some scientists opened a portal to hellish alien world so hellish alien monsters are here now, you have to shoot them, also the monsters are mixed with machines (strogg)
>some scientists opened a portal to alien world so alien monsters are here now, you have to shoot them, also the monsters are mixed with machines (combine)

>also we used the havok physics engine in the second game after some other games did so too

>also the second game is getting bundled with DRM in an innovative way so that your asshole will get spread even wider

Why should he become a legend?
>>
>Gabe Newell went from the revered god of PC gaming to one of the most reviled devs since Bobby Kotick

You have to fuck up REALLY hard to do this shit
This is the kind of thing that happens in games when the king gets possessed by satan
>>
>>388207463
and you're just a fat guy who shitposts on an anonymous message board. On your death bed, you will finally realize this
>>
I've never played a half-life game.
>>
>>388208036
>legitimate ground breaking games get shit on in contrarian meme spamming bullshit until normalized as "public reception":
holy fuck that makes me mad
>>
>>388208065
When he dies he'll be thinking about his family.
>>
I kinda think that releasing HL3 would've done more harm to Valve than good. No matter how good the game was, it wouldn't fill the expectations and at that point it would just be an image loss for Valve.
>>
>implying he's gave any fucks in the past few years
Literally worth $4 billion (4,000,000,000) dollars
>>
>>388207463
What are you going to do? Stop using steam? LOL
>>
>>388207463
>Half-life 3 will never be made

And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>388207463
>On his death bed, made of bills, surrounded by his loving wife and children, and with a proud, evil smile in his face, he will finally realize this.
ftfy, faggot.
>>
>>388207463
>all these dumbasses falling for marketing
you know episode 3 is coming in NOV3MB3R right?
>>
>>388207463
>remembered as a legend of creative works
Yeah by few dozens greasy, smelly neckbeards.
>just some fat guy with a lot of wealth
He won at life, why are you so salty about it?
>>
>>388208996
Cecil, I need you to fetch me the 4 crystals, of FPS, MOBA, Card Game, and Team Shooter.

As the Captain of the Red Barons, I believe you'll complete your task.
>>
>>388209034
Yea that shit happens alot here. While we get overwatch, siege(which I like but still), pubg, and for some reason, mgsv threads daily.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 576x432px
I bet some crazy HL fan will shoot him, Gabe will be John Lennon 2.0.
>>
File: 1476829096558.png (489KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476829096558.png
489KB, 571x540px
>>388208169
This, HL2 was a boring piece of shit that's literally only remember for its engine and physics.
>>
>>388208996
>he's a bad guy because Valve makes games I dont like boo hoo
>>
>>388207463
at least gabe is not marc "black lives matter" laidlaw

Episode 3 is nothing but Strong Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man - the story

This shit is feminist drivel, and not good. Glad Valve told laidlaw to fuck off but the entire staff of Valve is probably like that. Alyx was one of the most annoying things about the hl2 and the fact they imply she's the new "protagonist" is disgusting. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I'm glad hl3 is dead. Who the fuck would want to play as alyx in hl3? People would rather play as Adrian Shephard, or fucking Barney. I knew the moment they introduced alyx the franchise is done. Well, at least we'll never get to see this feminist shit adapted. Or will we? Maybe we'll get Alyx riding a pony since Gabe loves MLP so much. Anyway, valve is officially dead now, and we have to accept that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.