[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't truly appreciate this unless of course those cringey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Sonic-Mania-Logo.png (446KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Mania-Logo.png
446KB, 1200x700px
I can't truly appreciate this unless of course those cringey kids and manchildren get out of the fandom.
>>
So get out of the fandom.
>>
>i don't like the game because the fandom
>>
I bet you think you aren't the autist
>>
What a tweest, the cringy manchild is you.
>>
>fandom
fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>388208282
I am not the one on DA making shitty FanFiction and OCs.
>>
>>388207301
>what other people like or dislike effects me.

I don't get it what why does fandom ruin a video game for you? It's not like you are forced to deal with it.
>>
Nice bait. You do realize the fandom created this game, right? That's what the Mania means.
>>
OP is falseflagging as the popular "classicfag who can't enjoy Sonic unless Adventurefags and boostfags are unhappy" fictional character. Don't give him the attention he so desperately craves
>>
>>388207301
>i can't appreciate this SINGLEPLAYER game because of the fandom
imagine being this autistic
>>
>>388207301
You can't even enjoy the game over the age of 11 period unless you're on the spectrum
>>
>>388208696
They will ruin the chance for a sequel.
>>
>>388209430
How?
>>
>>388208696
Welcome to Undertale and Five nights at Freddy's
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.