[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret of Mana 3D Remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

For the people complaining about grafix, the game is still in development (pic related) so they still have time to polish until next year
>>
>secret of mana
and not a single fuck has been given that day
>>
it looks like SHIT
>>
>>388207275
Looks like your average 3DS game
>>
Why would you want this? The game was shit.
>>
>>388207347
>1130p
no it fucking doesn't
>>
>>388206491
The thing with the graphics though is that it was clearly done as a vita game first.
>>
>>388206491
What system?
>>
>>388207805
Everything except Nintendo systems
>>
>>388207347
>>388207630
>>388207805
It's for PS4/Vita, not 3DS.
>>
>45 dollars for a mobile phone game that was put onto the PS4/Vita and Steam development rack-up on the last minute instead
why why why why
>>
isn't secret of mana for the snes originally? Was it good back then?
>>
>>388208713
Yes.

Now you get Nintentoddlers shitposting that it's not coming to the Switch.
>>
File: confused gentleman.jpg (41KB, 205x217px) Image search: [Google]
confused gentleman.jpg
41KB, 205x217px
How long is Vita going to drag so many PS4 releases down?
How many people actually buy crossplatform Vita games for this endeavor to continue in 2018?
>>
>>388208713
it was okay, kind of a hack-and-slash game but more the lines of wait-and-then-hack-and-slash-with-charge game
pretty good if you had a friend to play with
the remaster of the snes version is on switch, the 3D version is coming to steam

I'd suggest you just emulate it in the first place
>>
File: okay.png (33KB, 821x518px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
33KB, 821x518px
>>388206491
they can polish as much as they want, it wont change the artistic direction
>>
>>388207929
It's also on Steam
>>
>Its a 2D to 3D remake episode
Nah, fuck that.

>>388208713
It was going to be for SNES CD, then SNES, a huge amount of content was removed.
>>
>>388209026
You clearly never played it.
It was an action rpg and it was fucking awesome
>>
>>388209157
>You clearly never played it.
Whatever makes you feel better, chum bucket.
>>
>>388206491
Needs a lot of work, still im going to buy it for the online multiplayer
>>
I want this and the collection. Is that really too much to ask of SE?
>>
>remaking secret of mana in 3D
what why
what's the fucking point
it's a nice looking pseudo-action rpg on the SNES, that's it's whole appeal
>>
>>388209412
They should just bring over the collection. We would get SD3 translated finally, and also we wouldn't have to deal with this cheap looking lazy 3D crap.
>>
>>388209665
Nothing, but for some reason there are people defending this abomination on this board. I'm inclined to believe they are marketers, had I not known that incredibly shitty people also frequent /v/.
>>
>>388209694
>yfw the cheap-looking lazy 3D crap of SD3 fixes the class bugs and makes every class viable
>>
>>388206553
and we had like 5 threads about this shit already today, seems like alot of fucks.
>>
>>388209821
I haven't played SD3. I'm guessing they haven't fixed these stuff for the collecation version?
>>
>>388206491
looks alright to me
maybe the game will actually be fun this time around
>>
I hope they also tweak the gameplay a bit, it was either a snore or a cheese fest depending on how you played it, atleast if you knew what you were doing.
>>
>>388210056
Something tells me they'll create action buttons you can set to specific spells, thus making it even easier.
>>
>>388206491
It isn't going to get better. Someone in another thread pointed out before that they literally just reused the 3D model from Rise of Mana and he was right.

This is a budget project that they shit out for a quick buck because they know gullible retards will buy it.
>>
File: Legend_of_Mana.jpg (107KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Mana.jpg
107KB, 256x256px
>tfw 3D could never capture the aesthetic of Legend of Mana
>>
>>388208713
Definitely overrated, sure I loved it as a kid and playing through it with one friend, since nobody had that adapter for 3 players, was great fun and all but when I recently replayed it it just felt shallow and an overall mess design wise.
Especially the boss fights are lacking with either you dwindling down their health and healing up against their barrages of undodgeable attacks/magic or just BTFOing them instantly by spamming magic spells.
>>
doubt the visuals will change, it basicly looks like the Adventures of Mana remake from 2-3 years ago. Which was a good remake imo
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.