[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you an elitist /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1489916280542.jpg (31KB, 603x472px) Image search: [Google]
1489916280542.jpg
31KB, 603x472px
Are you an elitist /v/?
>>
File: Working Class Scum.jpg (25KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Working Class Scum.jpg
25KB, 600x455px
>>388205637
Yes, and proud of it.
>>
No because my taste is too weird, I dont even bother to discuss anything with others that hate the things I like
>>
>>388205693
ccluster.mchan meme

/pc/ masterrace here
>>
Video games are the only medium where elitism can be justified.
Lots of games have skill barriers, and even ones that don't require a knowledge basis to advance efficiently, due to interactivity.
Literally anyone can watch a movie, and you can't claim that their opinion is worse than yours because they don't know about the director or genre without being an elitist asshole.
In vidya it's just a fact that, if you're unfamiliar with the tropes, you're not going to do as well and have a worse experience because of it.
>>
>>388205637
Any game I can play on PC I will always play on PC. I have a PS3 for MGS, GOW, SOTC, and DeS
>>
>>388205637
Get out of my sunlight.
>>
Yeah I used to be a top dog raidfag and would shit on people because I had the gear and titles to back it up but not that I'm getting old I want to settle down start an in-game family and it's hard since people know my reputation
>>
File: 1497716178885.png (157KB, 469x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497716178885.png
157KB, 469x451px
Losing our elitism killed the board, never should have let the casuals be casuals.
>>
>>388207203
>>>/a/
>>
Not really. Enjoy what you enjoy. Although the shit I like is often old and esoteric as fuck so I have had people think I was some sort of elitist when I just like the off beat stuff.

>>388205747
My brethren
>>
Not really, no. I dislike most people, even those I share a common interest in, but I've realized it's mostly because I'm an asshole as opposed to me being better than them in any meaningful way.
>>
No. At the end of the day its still arguing over games.
>>
>>388205637
Elitism could have saved 4chan.
>>
>>388205637
Yes, I've thought out my opinions and I play the most optimally enjoyable games on the best platform, without elitism you end up with people here actually unironically defending consoles.
>>
>>388205637
of course
Someone has to give the masses something to aspire to.
>>
>>388208041
this nigger should know we had standardised, properly-spelt English by the Vicky period
>>
>>388208041
me on the left
>>
>>388208041
>I have many hats also but did not bring them
the eternal tryhard
>>
Sort of. I mean really I'm not but people think I am because they have shit taste.
>>
>>388207203
/a/ has retained its elitism and it's just made it so that dumb loli and harem stuff is discussed.
>>
>>388205637
so his inferiority is the superior aura?
Huh.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.