[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Gaben Newell founder and life-long CEO of Valve inc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (545KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
545KB, 700x700px
This is Gaben Newell founder and life-long CEO of Valve inc.

Say something nice about him!
>>
>>388204196
You're not as big of a jew as Mike Morhime and Bobby Kotick.
>>
i see you got a haircut anon. it looks nice
>>
>>388204196
SALAD DODGING
>>
wtf is Family Guy live action now
>>
>>388204196
Thank you for encouraging piracy.
>>
Thank you for revolutionasing the gaming industry.
Bringing us Steam
Bringing us the most popular games on PC: CS:GO, Dota2, Half Life, Portal, TF2, L4D and many others!
Bringing the PC gaming to the next level, you are one of the reason that PC gaming is as strong as it is today.
Supporting Esports when no one truly gave a fuck

you are a true hero and I love you
>>
>>388204196
He's still less of a jew than Andrew Wilson of EA
>>
f
>>
>>388204196
Thankyou for everything, Steam, Valve just everything. AAAA Stuff.
>>
DOTA and any assfaggots are the worst games made in the history of games

CS is some bland shit and I can't believe how fucking popular it sill is
>>
>>388204196
You are fat,jewish piece of shit, Mr. gabe Newellsteinberg.
>>
>>388207061
>
>>
>>388206016
BUY A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY
>>
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING FUN NEW GAMES, NOT SELL STUPID HATS AND LOCKBOX KEYS!
>>
>>388204196
Well, at least at least gabe is not marc "black lives matter" laidlaw

Episode 3 is nothing but Strong Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man - the story

This shit is feminist drivel, and not good. Glad Valve told laidlaw to fuck off but the entire staff of Valve is probably like that. Alyx was one of the most annoying things about the hl2 and the fact they imply she's the new "protagonist" is disgusting. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I'm glad hl3 is dead. Who the fuck would want to play as alyx in hl3? People would rather play as Adrian Shephard, or fucking Barney. I knew the moment they introduced alyx the franchise is done. Well, at least we'll never get to see this feminist shit adapted. Or will we? Maybe we'll get Alyx riding a pony since Gabe loves MLP so much. Anyway, valve is officially dead now, and we have to accept that.
>>
>>388204196
Okay, but he's gotta give me a three-count first.
>>
>>388204196
BARSTAD
>>
>billionaire
>Company makes tens of billions
>Wont even make games
>Instead slaps some DRM onto other people's games and takes a cut

The literal scum and cancer of the industry. Steam and Valve are a parasite on gaming. They contribute and expanded nothing but horrible concepts and practices like microtransaction dlc and early access and allowed things like greenlight to flourish. They repressed basic consumer rights like refunds for almost a decade.
>>
File: 1270342945299.jpg (17KB, 574x591px) Image search: [Google]
1270342945299.jpg
17KB, 574x591px
>>388204196
>Half Life 3
>A game so anticipated that anything Valve would release would be considered a disappointment
>Most kids don't even know or even played Half Life 2, let alone 1

People should have accepted it was dead years ago
>>
File: 1478361247262550359.png (329KB, 492x454px) Image search: [Google]
1478361247262550359.png
329KB, 492x454px
>>388212232
Come on anon, I've seen you in like two other threads spitting the same shit
Aren't you tired?
>>
>>388214419
>>A game so anticipated that anything Valve would release would be considered a disappointment
I don't know man the script that Laidlaw released was pretty fucking hype. I think it would have delivered. The real shit would be Half life 3 though.
>>
>>388204196
He likes to peddle gambling to children

t. CS Dota Shuffle Admin
>>
>>388212232
But its implied you will still play as gordon
>>
>>388212232
If previous games are anything to go off of, you'd never even see her and she might not have even spoke, so who the fuck cares? I remember when Perfect Dark was coming out, people were butthurt that they had to play as a girl and it was just as stupid then as it is now.
>>
>>388204303
Kotick is a professional IRL shitpost er and loves disdain. He's the villain you love to hate.

Gabe is just lazy and greedy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.