[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't bought a cod game since mw2. What the fuck happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wwii-fb-eyes-logo-pic.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wwii-fb-eyes-logo-pic.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
I haven't bought a cod game since mw2.

What the fuck happened to the maps?
They're all the same 50 meter honeycomb hallways.

Have they been doing that since after mw2?

I remember mw1 and mw2 maps being pretty large and complicated
>>
>babbies these days cant play a game unless the guns have red dot sights

reason enough not to buy it
>>
>>388199312
I would say the "Hallway" design was featured once in a while as a little intersection in an area, but it never dominated a map like this.
WW2 map design is fucked. I guess it's just the next thing in "console fps design".
>>
i was going to make a post about this. the map desigb is prettt horrendous, especially compared to how godlike the maps in MW2 and Blops were.
>>
>>388199312
Watched some streams yesterday and felt the same. Ever since mw3/bo2 the maps turned to shit and just kept getting worse.
>>
It's been a few days of constant spam of threads about this turd.
Has the shilling campaign begun or something?
>>
> I haven't bought a cod game since mw2.

You mean reskinned mods? This is the new mod you can pay full price for.
>>
I've only played War so far, but I love it.
I'm just happy there's no more double jumping/flying/wall running shit.

>>388200778
The beta started.
>>
>>388201029
And the game is the exact same shit that COD has been for the past 10 years.
>>
>>388201056
well its better than the shitshow that was the last 4 years
>>
>>388201161
Why is it exactly? Because it is reskinned to WW2 from prev game?
>>
>>388201161
No, it's not, it's the exact same boring formulaic shit it's been the last few years, removing the cancer of the jetpacks does nothing.
It's actually hilarious how the marketing of the game is pretty much how they have removed the only "innovation" the franchise got in the past 10 years.
>>
They really kepy pushing the whole three lane design and it's suffered for it ever since
>>
They probably went a little overboard with the 3 lane design but what much else can you do when each map has to make use of the jetpack/wall running mechanics?
>>
>>388201220
No retarded movement
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.