[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad vidya confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

I'm feeling down. Let's show each other we're not alone with a genuine confessions thread. Time to open up to each other! I'll start sharing some

> I'm only having half the fun in PUBG and Ow because i have no friends to play with.
> i'd wish EV's and IV's never existed so i could play pkmn competitively
>It trule scares me that some series just get worse instead of improving with each game, like TES, Mass Effect, Dragon Age (why? Bioware, why?), Sonic, AssCreed, fucking Halo and many many more. I care about them.
>Ubisoft broke my heart with For Honor, they just ripped everyone off, its like they only care for easy money since AssCreed.
> I miss WoW
>>
>>388197192

How do IV's and EV's prevent you from playing competitive pokemon?
>>
File: 133610024869.png (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
133610024869.png
31KB, 400x400px
EVs and IVs are not the problem, the problem is there's literally like six viable Pokémon so it's incredibly not fun.
>>
File: 1500580066488.jpg (191KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500580066488.jpg
191KB, 640x480px
>I'm struggling a lot with Etrian Odyssey I V. I played all day yesterday and have just been replaying parts of the first area. Not even reached area 2 yet
>I can't afford any games coming out next month because I'm moving apartment and there's so much good stuff coming out
>I ERP in Senran Kagura threads
>>
Asscreed was always shit
>>
>>388197304
Im too lazy to farm them.
>>
I claim to have finished FF8 but I got stuck in the last dungeon because I savestated before a boss that required magic in that section the took all your skills away and you chose the ones you need one by one. I didn't choose magic because it was fucking useless given that Squall with 100 Firaga junctioned on str or some shit was all you needed up to that point.
>>
>>388197304
EVs are just grinding
But IVs mean that you have to cheat to play pokemon competitively.
Nobody and I mean fucking NOBODY actually goes through the bullshit needed to raise like 20+ generations of a pokemon to get one with perfect IVs
>>
I hated undertale until I played it without the dialogue. The story tells itself, no need for an hour of animal crossing/ peanuts adult speak. Wom wom wa wom wa wa
>>
>>388197516

I do

And besides, EV training's the more important thing and it takes like 5 minutes with all items and swarm fights available to you. It's a piece of piss.
>>
I freaked out and didn't answer a mystery call that turned out to be from an employer. It was some awful nightfill job across town and I would have fucked up the interview but still I feel ashamed for being such an anxiety fuelled coward. Just fucking kill me.

I'm just going to emulate Sonic Adventure 2.
>>
>>388197927
now that you mention it, I'll confess Sonic Adventure 2 is the most fun ive had in a sonic game
>>
>>388197192
I made a loli pawn in Dragons Dogma. She looked very much like a girl i had a crush on, so i ended up making a few changes to have her look exactly the same.
>>
File: 162.gif (476KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
162.gif
476KB, 500x264px
>>388197927

>Ignore unknown phone calls
>Ignore important things in general
>Force yourself into positions where you have to do things you don't want to do
>Don't do the things anyway
>Regret not doing the things
>Crippling anxiety
>Shame and anxiety prevent you from doing things
>Try and forget it all and just play vidya

This post unironically triggered me
>>
>>388198253
How old are you? I was in this state pre-20's but kinda got past them after moving away from parents and maturing a little. I'm 22.
>>
>>388198253
Anxiety sucks but at least you got videogames to help you clear your mind off or help you not to think about the bad stuff. Cheer up!
>>
>>388197192
I bought skyrim 3 times. I'm sorry everyone
>>
I platinumed bloodborne just so i could shitpost on how horrible i thought it was and then post pic when people would inevitably tell ne to git gud.
>>
"Gamer girls" have destroyed my trust with women after both me and my best friend dated one (different girls) and they both turned out to be sociopaths manipulative bitches that did whatever the fuxk they wanted.

Since that I have an unlimited hatred towards women, specially the ones I find in games: I leave matches where girls talk or use the mic, I either leave discord servers/guilds in games or I behave like an asshole towards the girls in there, and I easily lose patience when talking with any women irl or wherever.

Worst part is that I still want a gf or have sex, but I can't stand one night stands and I hate talkin with women in general.
So I just play videogames with ny friends everyday. At least I have fun
>>
I jave over 300h in Terraria but I have never beaten the game itself (last boss of each update) because my friends get bored right before we make it.

I just want to beat the game with some friends and fully enjoy it.
>>
I've platinumed Dark Souls 2 twice but always shit on it as the worst Souls
>>
I genuinely love the Neptunia main games and have platinumed all of them and their remakes, excluding the first one on PS3.
>>
File: PIERCED SLUT.jpg (257KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
PIERCED SLUT.jpg
257KB, 666x666px
>Spent $2500 on microtransactions.
>Often decide to like a game before playing it.
>Never beat Diablo or Diablo II Nightmare/Hell.
>Never beat Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy despite hyping it and loving it.
>Genuinely supported SJW trash like Horizon despite knowing deep down that shit's not cool.
>Only beat the StarCraft campaign fifteen years later. Still haven't finished Brood War. Played thousands of hours online, though.
>>
>>388198790

Late reply but I'm 24. In all honestly that kind of cycle applied to me more in my late teens and I'm better at powering through it.

Still go through occasional phases though. It's a slippery slope.
>>
>>388203976
Do you have any anxious gaming habits?
>>
>>388204161

I'd say I just have anxious habits in general. If there's something important I need to do I sometimes put it off until it becomes this big thing. I fixate on other, more instantly gratifying things but it doesn't necessarily have to be gaming. I'll spend weeks painting miniatures, become obsessed with some other random hobby or just shitpost on /v/. I become frustrated with myself and that frustration breeds unproductivity etc.

It's not so bad now honestly. In the last few years I've begun to realize the beginnings of these kind of habits and try and nip them in the bud. One of the biggest helps for me personally is just to maintain a healthy social life. I have a habit of isolating myself and becoming overly anxious but so long as I remain in relatively frequent contact with my friends it helps me retain prospective and let's me get on with stuff.

Not necessarily looking for counselling but thanks for listening anyway. Shit can be better than it seems right now everyone! Sometimes it just takes a bit of time and experience.

The important thing is to remember is Sonic Adventure 2 a shit
>>
File: Pepo.png (16KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
Pepo.png
16KB, 112x112px
>>388197192
the last time i felt emotional about a character in a game, it was one from league of legends
>>
>>388197192

I'm the person that originally drew that deku link up. Floats everywhere nowadays.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.