[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478614223417.jpg (38KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478614223417.jpg
38KB, 500x250px
what went wrong?
>>
>find a vidya related pic on google
>open a thread
>type what went wrong
>wait for replies

lowest of the low
>>
>>388191525
Nothing. The 3DS port was the issue.
>>
>>388191525
A lot went right. They should have had a mode that constantly gives you good levels. Also, a way to tag levels from within the game instead of through the website. You have to wade through a lot of shit to find the good stuff.
>>
>>388191525
It's a decent game, but they are not supporting it enough. Too many shitty maps (mainly made by nippon). Should be a proper way to find good, entertaining maps. It definitely needs a search that let's you tell what you don't want the map to have ie. doors. Fucking hate maps with 100 different doors that basically lead to the same place, but not really. Rant over, I guess.
>>
They stopped updating it and the 3DS was a bit jank in terms of getting other level.
>>
>>388191525
they tried to kill SMBX to make an inferior product
tried to
>>
>>388191525
It's fun but how they changed the physics on the old game modes triggers my autism.
>>
>>388191525
>No slopes
>A chore to get every unlockable character
>Every online level is either a music level with an anime girl or shit.
>>
>>388191525
they really need to make a sequel for the switch with all the stuff missing from the editor

where are my fucking snow levels
>>
>no way to find just actually good levels
>have to wade through heaps of trash to have even a hypothetical chance of finding something good
On the one hand I blame Ninty for not giving enough filtering options, on the other hand I blame the community for making n+5729894 meme levels that bog up the game.
>>
It needs a Switch version.
>>
>what went right?
it allowed the player to make its own levels
>what went wrong?
it allowed the player to make its own levels
>>
>>388198056
But then all of you including me knew that would happen, 8D [level creation game with online capability]
>>
this is the only game i can watch people stream thats not a speedrun
>>
S L O P E S
L L
O O
P P
E E
S S
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.