[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stll angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: Metal Gear Solid 5 (16).jpg (76KB, 540x785px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Solid 5 (16).jpg
76KB, 540x785px
I'm stll angry
>>
>>388189580
Dude player's avatar you're supposed to ask the questions yourself to the screen lmao btw Snake is mute because Queefer Faggotland was 2expensive xD ps Konami is evil amirite? xD
>>
File: smoky skull.jpg (76KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
smoky skull.jpg
76KB, 500x679px
Skullface had a hard life.
>>
>my village got fucked by literally all the eastern european nations that had nothing to do with America, Britain or English as a whole
>HURR FUCK ENGLISH
>>
>series is renowned for its fun and creative boss fight mechanics
>game doesn't have a single worthwhile boss fight
>you don't even fight the main villain
fuck the skulls
>>
WHOAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>388189580
maybe snek didnt have vocal chords
>>
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE!
>>
>>388190523
It's known for having memorable bosses, but I wouldn't say renowned for its boss fight mechanics.

It isn't exactly a sudden departure for MGSV to fail to deliver on the boss front, the series was pretty much always going downhill in that regard, with a sharper decline after 3.
>>
>>388190523
>series is renowned for its fun and creative boss fight mechanics
it's known for memorable moments

and guess what, THIS is a memorable moment.
any other game would have the protag saying predictable shit like "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS"
but this game manages to make the silence speak louder than words
>>
File: Huh.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>Kept you waiting huh

Don't worry based Kojima is back to save video games from Konami
>>
>>388189580
>remember the Alamo
What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>388194057
>Mexican troops under President General Antonio López de Santa Anna launched an assault on the Alamo Mission near San Antonio de Béxar, killing all of the Texian defenders.
>Santa Anna's cruelty during the battle inspired many Texians—both Texas settlers and adventurers from the United States—to join the Texian Army.
>Buoyed by a desire for revenge, the Texians defeated the Mexican Army at the Battle of San Jacinto, on April 21, 1836, ending the revolution.

Try opening a book once in your life, it's about revenge.
>>
>>388190523
what is the volgin fight if not better than every mgs3 boss
>>
>>388190169

>Snake is mute because Queefer Faggotland was 2expensive

He charged less than Hayter. Kojima cut out all the lines he recorded after he saw Drive and decided autistic mutes were cool, without caring about how it would reflect on the game.
>>
>>388193150
>>Kept you waiting huh
I'm still fucking waiting
>>
What was the point of Skullface being involved in Snake Eater? What does it add to the synopsis or the plot at hand? Was Skullface also taking revenge on the person he thought was Big Boss? For what, things we never get to see? How does this relate to his plan to exterminate English? If the wanted to set the world free by eliminating English, why not just do it and build Sahelantropus at all?

What a fucking mess.
>>
>>388189580
The reason he doesn't talk back is because Snake literally never talks to Skullface. There is a reason for this.

Hint: Look for all the times the game transitions from Skullface talking to panning the camera back, to Venom standing up. As if a perspective switch just happened. It even happens when "Skullface" "dies".

https://youtu.be/uZVuQZvGTUY?t=268

Look what happens exactly. Skullface gets pushed back, and then he stands back up. But wait, that's not Skullface standing back up. Hmm...
>>
>>388195527

oh boy here comes another wild fan conspiracy theory rationalizing the game being unifinished and Kojima's not being able hold his own creatively without Fukushima.
>>
>>388189580
This is seriously the worst directed scene I've ever seen. Kojima makes Tommy Wiseau look almost competent.
>>
>>388195527
But who did Master Miller and Huey kill?
>>
>>388192874
>but this game manages to make the silence speak louder than words

nigga like what? venom just fuckin sits there and has zero fuckin input. any poignant meaning that moment would have is robbed by the fact that venom reacts like that to 95% of the game.
>>
File: MGSV story and cutscenes.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV story and cutscenes.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
What the fuck was up with the WHOOOOOOOO scene? I mean what was happening. Skullface wanted the Man on Fire to kill Venom? But then Mantis made him commit suicide. Ok, then why Skulface asks WHOOOOOOOOOO? He knows that Mantis controls Sally and Man on Fire. Did he not see him there, or what? Is the WHOOOOOOO refering to someone who Mantis is doing this for? Is SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE referring to the fact that Man on Fire is Volgin and he is surprised that he commits suicide instead of taking revenge on Big Boss?

Give me a basic gestalt. Skullface's VA read the shit out of those lines and really came the closest how original MGS game characters should sound, but that scene direction was all over the fucking place.
>>
>>388195669
Go to 1:35 of the same video. You can see Skullface driving away from Sahelanthropus and past some tanks. The video of his "death" shows him escape, for some reason go back, and then transition into being Snake.

>>388195842
That scene wasn't real. There are two key parts to proving that scene isn't real.

1. Kaz and Venom literally turn into past versions of themselves as they shoot Skullface. Not metaphorically, literally. You can see them change. Where in any Metal Gear game have you seen anything like that?

2. Miller mentions Skullfaces last words when back at the base. They don't match what he sees when being shot by them.

That scene was a scene Snake played in his head to rationalize his Skullface persona dying. That part of his plan was over so this is how he ended it. Other hints that they're the same person:

- Venom turns into Skullface in the trailer
- Diamond Dog logos all around the OKB Zero
- Venom sees Skullface at motherbase after Skullface's death, with shots of Skullface appearing in where Venom is supposed to be walking, switching back and forth between his personas, or appearing behind him and fading back out after he is fully covered by Venom.

There's also the scene where Venom is hanging upside down and Skullface is in front of him; Venom and Skullface appear as yin and yang. Then Venom drops down and is out of site, and right when Skullface walks off camera he stands back up signifying another perspective switch. Plus a ton more.

Venom hallucinates in the game. The Paz scenes are there specifically to show you that some things in the game are fake. Also, it's not the first time Big Boss has had a split persona. In MG1 he's the commanders of both Foxhound and Outer Heaven, and in MG2 he's an evil warhound who fans the flames of neverending war and recruits child soldiers to you, and the hero who has rescued and nurtured all your friends from the first game and dozens of others.

Split personas is Big Boss' thing.
>>
>>388192874
>but this game manages to make the silence speak louder than words

yeah and it screamed I wasted 60 bucks
>>
>>388192874
This is not a deliberate or defiant silence. It's Medic Boss just sitting there with a bored expression just like he does if you stand around in game too long.
>>
>>388196546

Who are Miller, Ocelot, Code Talker and Huey referring to when they are directly mentioning Skullface to Venom, then? How would Venom running XOF and Diamond Dogs work?

Code Talker doesn't terat Venom as someone he has seen before and it is clear they are separate people. Maybe this was intended and got left in the game because it wasn't finished, but who cares anyway.
>>
>>388196546
Fuck off
>>
>>388196546

Caramel get a precription for Clozapine and get a support network pls this is not healthy senpai
>>
>>388189580
Kojima is a fucking hack.
When will /v/ understand that?
>>
>>388196539
Eli was controlling psycho mantis, skullface didn't know whos revenge was stronger than his to make it so that he lost control of psysho mantis.
>>
>>388197229

>Eli was controlling Psycho Mantis

It seemed from the direction of the scene like Mantis was doing this because he was gay for Eli or something. What a twist. Christ, this game is even a bigger mess lore-wise than MGS 4
>>
>>388197002
Miller and Ocelot don't interact with Skullface, Huey is in on it, Codetalker is talking about the persona. Venom runs XOF and Diamond Dogs in a similar way to how Big Boss runs Outerheaven and Foxhound.

Also, listen very carefully to Codetalkers words when you first meet him. He calls you by two different identities. "I've been waiting for you tl'iish...or should I say bidee' hólóni". He recognizes both personas.
>>
File: 1471443453744.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1471443453744.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>388196546
>That scene wasn't real.
>>
File: hatfm.jpg (29KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
hatfm.jpg
29KB, 600x378px
>>388197223
Legit this

The plot for Death Stranded is going to be fucked because he has noone to actually say "no" to some of his retarded ideas like in 1 and 2
>>
>>388197385
Fuck sake did you even listen to any of the fucking tapes? Anyone who has a big "ego" takes over psycho mantis' ego, letting them use his powers. Did you think the man on fire was literal just magic?
>>
>>388197506
Well yeah, were the Paz scenes real? What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>388197576

I just completed Missions 30 and 31, i didn't get the tapes for Mantis yet. I thought The Man on Fire was Volgin's body with new powers puppeted by Mantis like he does with Sally.

Don't get frustrated, anon, whatever the explanation - the story, the characters and their motivations in MGS V are still fucking terrible. Like i said, the writing in TPP makes Guns of Patriots seem like a well-rounded and reasonable ending to the series in comparison.
>>
>>388197771
If you haven't completed the game or listened to the tapes why are you in this thread?
>>
>>388195002

I have not played MGS3 (only MGS 1 and 5 since I had PS1 when MGS1 was a thing and MGS5 came out on PC) but if Volgin boss was better than any MGS3 boss then that game had really shit bosses overall.
>>
>>388197817

I'm discussing it's nonsensical story, plot twists and dissapointing characters.

>completed the game
>game is literally unfinished
>>
>>388197631
It's not that it's hard to understand, it's that it's a huge fucking cop out and completely over used
>>
>>388197987
2 is on pc and you can emulate 3, you have no excuse
>>
>>388197987
I hate fucking casuals like you
>>
>>388190169
voice actors have a ridiculously strong union for some reason so the Keif was a fair deal cheaper
>>
>>388198125

>it's a huge fucking cop out and completely over used

This. MGSV story isn't "deep" or exciting at all, it's just confusing because of lack of cadence and low quality of writing.
>>
>>388198254

I was playing Operation Flashpoint online when you were playing MGS2 on your plebeian console, kiddo.
>>
>>388195002
I don't care for V, but Volgin in V is a pretty good fight, better than his 3 fight although I seriously disagree about it being better than the other 3 bosses.
>>
>>388198631
>I was playing a trash shooter full of spics and slavs while you were playing one of the greatest stealth games ever with an incredible story that was ahead of its time

Really got me there, friendo
>>
>>388189580
>absolutely terrible writing and unfinished
>they still ate this shit up

Kojimbo fans never change.
>>
>>388193150
>it's probably some 2deep4you bullshit
The more kojimbo talks about DS the less excited I get.
>>
>>388194340
> newest burger history
Holy shit.
>>
>50 replies
>30 posters

Half of this thread is just one guy who eats Konami's shit, and is livid at Kojima for not making constant remakes of MGS1
>>
>>388198869

I was playing stealth against real human players while you were playing against braindead castrated AI.
>>
>>388199839
>Braindead castrated AI

You even said yourself you haven't played MGS2 so how would you know?

Fuck off with your casual shit
>>
>>388190169
I remember in an interview Keifer said he was recording the part for 2 months. Imagine all the shit they just didn't include.
>>
>>388200107
Kojima was over 6 months behind schedule when the game went gold
>>
>>388199945

I've been exposed to your casual console shitter games when some of my friends played them.

Only PS2 title I was jelly about was GTA3 but thankfully it came on PC later on.
>>
>>388190523
The Sahelanthropus stealth boss was pretty cool, I can't remember the last time a video game was that fucking nerve-wracking.
>>
File: 1490561715673.jpg (20KB, 323x416px) Image search: [Google]
1490561715673.jpg
20KB, 323x416px
>>388197408

then who the fuck blew up motherbase?

how was big medic both on board the helicopter extracting snake and alongside XOF troops back in camp omega?
>>
>>388200157
It's all that bitch cunt Jewsten's fault. Kojima fell madly in love but she was like lol no old jap. That's what the whole Venom/Quiet shit is about but just role reversed
>>
>>388195462

Kojima likes retcons for the sake of retcons. He can't keep a story straight. He always wants to add layers to it for no reason.
>>
>>388201195

He seem to think that quantitiy of twists also imporves their quality, In the end it's just a confusing mess, he really went south without Fukushima.
>>
>>388195139
Sauce for the Drive thing?
>>
>>388189580
>his langauge was taken away from him
>voice isnt raspy
>>
>Kojima watches Mad Max
>decides to remove half of Big Boss's dialogue on a whim
I can see why people think he's a brilliant visionary
>>
>infiltrate the base the first time to meet skullface.
>just drive my jeep through the base completely unstopped to the end and park in the elevator shaft then run up to go meet him.
>cutscene starts
>my jeep is still there
>venom can only walk forward
>jeep is in the way
>cant walk around it

Had to restart.
>>
>>388204420
Get fucked.
>>
>>388189580
There are fanboys who defend this shit
>>
>>388204572

They're in this thread right now
>>
File: file.png (746KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
746KB, 1920x1080px
>>388189580
>has no volume bars for general music
>no FOV slider because consoltards consider it cheat but dont consider 3rd person a cheat on it self compared to a constant 1st person
>mod the FOV and a permanent 1st person view
>mod difficulty to make the soldiers not as blind as Miller
>was aware about the nigggers, so i tried to avoid kikongo niggers at all to redice its impact by mass dismiss
>every single story mission shovels you a 50% chances of getting a nigger that only speaks kikongo or someone who speaks it as secondary
>the first task of those fucking niggers are to grab a board and teach everyone about kikongo, so if you dont kick them out fast enought they will spread his dindu nuffin's
>see that some very low rank soldiers are directly not hired
>every mission i have to kick like 5-10 niggers-cucks and fulton more slavs again and again
>the game is a fucking grindfest that some MMO's would be jelly about because no weed speed up and credit limits
>confirm that the multiplayer is a medicre 3rd person cover
>fuck MP, grinding, MBC, wait times, I WANT TO SNEAK
>cheat engine to have unlimited everything, and instant develop
>manually cheat-edit 700 SS++ crew since i read that "inferior troops are dismissed, even on rewards"
>kojewma cheats harder and automatically dismiss a SS++ for A or B kikongos
>game wont let you seal your crew with a cheated 350 staff limit under direct contract because normal is just 70
>forced to kick kikongos and recheat SS++ untill the quarantine dont let me dismiss anyone but keep rewarding me with kikongos
>reachh the outbrake, and suddently the game automatically send 30 people to quarantine because kikongo teachings
>let the cucks die and save the old man
>suddenly the kikongo shovel stops and now troops all are automatically dismissed
>previous dismissed troops dosent speak any language
>the extreme missions again shovels kikongo low rank niggers kicking SS++
Asides from that, pretty good stealth if you mod it right.
>>
>>388206350

sperg
>>
>>388200204
STEALTH??????
>>
>Havn't played for a year
>worried that when I start the game up I will find that all my shit has been stolen
>>
>>388208561
I think he means when you escape with the cuck in a wheelchair.
When the metal monkey magnets you in very short route patrols and force you to lateral thinking about lure it away, like an air strike on the other side of the map.
If thats... "stealth" there are other ways too.
>>
>>388195139
kojima is a hack. We all knew that, but the more I discover about him the more I realise how big of a hack he is.
>>
>>388193150
The Phantom Gameplay
>>
>>388208876
Did you discover that the only reason MGS was any good ever was because of a man called Fukushima, who was later fired by kojima because he actually knew how to write?
>>
>>388208636
You'll be fine. I fired it up recently after a long time and had a TON of shit
>>
>>388189580
I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE
>>
>>388209135
Careful anon the fanboys get really upset when you mention Kojima had a co writer
>>
>>388209135
kek

I can't believe fanboys are still waiting hackjima to shit something worth pirating.
>>
Anyone else think Kojima was trying to copy the dramatic tension of this moment but failed tremendously?
https://youtu.be/9zMN9JyF7RM?t=379
>>
>>388209301
[Muffled Elegia playing in the background]
>>
File: 24597886.png (21KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
24597886.png
21KB, 178x178px
Just purchased MGSV, was it a good purchase /v/?
>>
>>388209453
You'll probably have fun with it
>>
>>388195462
>The Boss let Snake win according to PW
>XOF were helping Snake in the background according to V
>The story of MGS3 is made a joke and Snakes development as a character is ruined
Does Kojima fucking hate BB? Does he hate the fans? Why do people think he is a good writer?
>>
>>388209369
I honestly don't see the similarities, and I've played MGSV and watched NGE.
>>
>here about this horrible scene
>expecting the worst
>He finishes talking basically 20 seconds before final destination
>It isn't as awful as /v/ claims

What a surprise. /v/ trying to force memes as usual.
>>
I cringed a bit everything they used the word "phantom" or "revenge" or "parasite" in the script. It just sounded so forced and I don't remember any of the other games in the series having this problem, or at least if they did it wasn't as bad or noticeable.
>>
>>388209797
A long, drawn out silence between two characters where one contemplates killing the other.
>>
>>388210016
The context is different and the relationship between the two characters could not be less different.
>>
>>388210202
>could not be less different
Shit, meant could not be more different
>>
>>388209453
play the prologue and refund it
>>
>>388210336
The hospital is the worst part of the game, though
>>
>>388189580

His entire plan/motivation was so retarded I would have remained silent as wel, didn't even warrant a response
>>
>>388189580
Kojima wasted most of his money for meeting the joosten bitch. Serioulsy, how many pictures of them two together are there?

Bet he couldn' t reach his goals in time because he was fucking around with her in game model.

Piece of shit. Should have stopped after MGS3.
>>
File: 1498257883418.jpg (63KB, 417x749px) Image search: [Google]
1498257883418.jpg
63KB, 417x749px
How much Sony money has kojimbo wasted on DS so far?
>>
>>388189580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAX7Vk3JEw
Now I need a picture of Venom going WOW
>>
>>388211208
This is the best Schoolhouse Rock song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvqrAwrAs1A
But you're welcome to post runner-ups or fellow god tier ones
>>
>>388189580
they are same person.
>>
File: when she is in those days.jpg (258KB, 1908x1052px) Image search: [Google]
when she is in those days.jpg
258KB, 1908x1052px
>>388211428
>who would fuck in those days?
>>
>>388189580
salantrophus and man on fire are the best bossfights ever.
>>
My favourite game.
>>
File: The Truth.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>the truth: the truth: the truth: epiloge
>>
>>388211583

You haven't played other Metal Gears?
>>
>>388212002
kek
>>
>>388212474
He hasn't played other games period.
>>
>>388209818
Its exactly as awful as /v/ says. You just want to disagree to disagree
>>
>>388209818
It's a lot longer than 20 seconds anon
>>
File: 112awsi_0.jpg (43KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
112awsi_0.jpg
43KB, 600x467px
Too many trolls in this thread. Looks like /v/ needs some snake oil.
>>
>>388214034
>>388213198
>play "kids in america" to overmusic that shit
>>
>>388212002
love that video
>>
>>388215205
His stuff is pretty good, wouldn't you agreeeeeeeee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdXdFpdbm7s
>>
>>388190169
t. corporate cock sucker.
kys
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.