[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid for 3DS is coming >A-AM I AN UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE YET?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: MetroidOtherM.jpg (111KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
MetroidOtherM.jpg
111KB, 256x353px
Metroid for 3DS is coming

>A-AM I AN UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE YET?
>>
Game version of "Alien: Covenant" or something like that. Actually comparable to it pretty much everything-wise. Meaning, if you thought that Prometheus and A:C weren't complete shit, it would probably make sense to check Other M (and maybe Fusion) out. And visa versa.
>>
>>388184769
Not in a million years.
Of course now we have people legitimately defending the prequels so who knows, maybe you will be remember as an underrated masterpiece despised by the plebian masses for not seeing your true value
by complete and utter nutjobs
>>
the zelda cycle doesn't work for the metroid stupid

actually the zelda cycle doesn't work anymore either since Skyward sword was such a piece of shit not even the biggest shitposters will call it better than BotW
>>
>>388185992
Not many games can be compared with BotW in terms of pure quantity - and percentage - of filler and content copypaste.
>>
>>388186078
same goes for all the console zeldas Tbh except skyward sword and MAYBE TP
>>
>>388184769
Am2r is better.
>>
LOL
>>
>>388186232
Fanmade overrated shit
>>
>>388186232
this
>>
>>388184769
Just wait for Metroid Prime 4 to come out and disappoint everybody. Then the
>MOM isn't really that bad guys
threads will start popping up. Screencap this post.
>>
>>388184769
No.
You will always be shit.
They make a worse metroid game than you sooner or later but you will always be in the shit pile of the series along with Hunter and Federation forces.
>>
>>388186232
That's not hard to accomplish, being better than Metroid: Other M
>>
Other M was always underrated and better than Prime 3.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.