[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT 10/10 games no one has ever played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Vagrant_Story.jpg (18KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
Vagrant_Story.jpg
18KB, 250x269px
ITT 10/10 games no one has ever played
>>
>>388176319
It wasn't 10/10 but it was great. I just keep thinking what if Square hadn't destroyed the whole Ivalice thing yakno?

>tfw u get FFT gear in Vagrant Story
>>
>>388178757
I heard a rumor that they have the Ivalice team working on FF 16, big if true.
>>
>>388176319
>no one has ever played
>In May 2000, Vagrant Story was the fifth best-selling PlayStation title of the month.[55] 100,000 units were sold in the first 20 days of the game's release,[3] despite being overshadowed by other Square titles like Final Fantasy IX and Chrono Cross.[3]
>>
>>388179149
Big, if true
>>
>>388179149
they also released ff12 the zodiac age and that got a LOT more care than the FFX remaster.

>>388179229
Being the fifth best selling game of the month is a pretty low number
>>
>I'M SPECIAL CUZ I'M DA ONLY ONE WHO PLAY DIS
>>
>>388179635
>100,000 units were sold in the first 20 days of the game's release
Do you think it automatically stopped after these 20 days? That Vagrant Story is some kind of hidden gem is a meme, it sold well and became a classic.
>>
>>388176319
Were you even alive in the year 2000? Vagrant Story was a big deal.
>>
>>388180735
it really wasn't, don't even remember hearing about it.
>>
I really appreciate this game but whenever I play it I get to a point where none of my weapons are doing anything and I can never figure out what I'm doing wrong
>>
>>388181310
early on in the game you have to make sure you have 1 blunt 1 edged and 1 piercing weapon, then make sure you cast the right debuffs and buffs, and casting elemental buffs if the enemy is weak to a certain element.
>>
>>388181825
last time I played I got to the part where you fight Rosencrantz and I just did not do any damage to him at all.
>>
>>388182194
from what I remember rosencrantz was pretty easy, just use analyze on him and figure what damage type is better him.
>>
>>388181825
OR you just spam critical hits (putting two +hitchance gems in your weapon's hilt also helps) using 50-hit chains with skyrocketed risk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.