[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a story about a man named Anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (332KB, 1067x541px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
332KB, 1067x541px
This is a story about a man named Anon.
>>
All he did was fap to traps and that's it. Nothing ever changed for him. The end.
>>
>>388172869
until one day no traps appeared on his screen
>>
>>388172930
And he was forced to actually go out into the world, which he had not seen in a very long time. On account of the fapping.
>>
>>388172990
When he came to a set of doors, he entered the one on the left.
>>
>>388173310
Which brought him back to his basement, as he knew it would
>>
>>388173564
But Tyrone was waiting for him
>>
>>388173596
His big nigger dick dripped precum on the basement floor.
Anon decided to clean it up.
>>
>>388174085
anon decided to suck on his left testicle

>anon sucks his right testicle

I SAID, Anon decided to suck on his left testicle!
>>
Well this didnt take long for you faggots to ruin it
>>
>>388174989
what did you honestly expect?
>>
>>388174832
Well you know if you aren't going to follow the narrative, Anon, you might as well be free to do as you please. You did that in real life, and now look at you.

Whenever you're ready... Anon closed the thread and masturbated to 2D.
>>
But he didn't close the thread, did he?

He's still here. Like he'll always be here.
This same forum. Forever.

And so he posted in the thread to continue the story.
>>
Game of the Year until it gets a rerelease on Steam then it becomes overrated Youtube bait trash
>>
Wiping his nose and clearing his throat.

Anon said, "That's it, get me off this boat!"

And quietly he creot toward the door.

To see what IRL had in store.
>>
>>388175641
real life turned out to be more frightening than anon ever imagined, traffic, loud noises, bright light from the sky, people holding hands in public, he was disgusted and horrified and quickly ran back to his computer
>>
>>388175089
Something fun and creative?
Instead I get expired memes.
>>
>>388175986
groups frequently ruin creativity, most of it comes from individual expression
>>
>>388175982
But he found no relief there as there still weren't any traps on his computer. So instead he headed to the kitchen to satisfy his hunger..
>>
>>388176219
Fair enough, I'm abandoning this thread gonna play some games now.
>>
>>388175603
You realize it was released on Steam, right?
>>
>>388178086
anon couldn't fathom it, his adventures trapped behind DRM, he longed for slavic digital freedom
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.