[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hype is this weird dinosaur-taming game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How hype is this weird dinosaur-taming game?
>>
God damnit why does /v/ ignore everything good
>>
>Grindy early access survival game that already has paid DLC
>good
>>
>>388171554
Unless the devs have remove the rootkit cheat protection and make an effort to stop the Chinese tide it will never be good.
>>
>>388170810
Official servers are absolute cancer. You're better off playing on a private server. Problem with that is people don't want to play privates.

I had a provate server of my own for like 3 months, but playing alone got boring as shit.
>>
Says they're releasing officially soon, but it's still a bug-filled trash heap.
>>
>>388170810
Its bad. Unbalanced shit, half finished mechanics, and worst of all, there is zero consistency with the games design. The devs couldn't focus on a single aspect and half assed everything without fleshing out any of the game play elements.
>>
>>388173178
All survivor games are fucking cancer. Rust, DayZ, Ark. The only way to get ahead is to no-life the game or play with a large group of dudes from both UK and US so as to have someone on at all times. PvE is good but gets old fast.
>>
>>388170810
The biggest game mechanic is waiting, just fucking standing around waiting for something to actually happen.

The game is pure unredemable shit, early access dlc trash that should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>388170810

god i wanted this game to be good but its so fucking grindy. playing online is pointless since your shit will be gone when you get back and playing alone is boring. dinos having levels is retarded because a the inflation is insane. you could have a big trex but if its only lvl1 it will get its shit stomped in if you acidently piss off the one lvl 141 trike over the hill when you attack its lvl 1 buddy. also why go inland when its so fucking dangerous when you can just stay close to the beach. only thing worth inland is metal and you can just fly there and back since itll be guarded by fucking stupid shit like gigantorexes. also guns and weapons are useless because of lvl inflation. also they keep adding dinos and all dinos are good for is juist their utility so roleplay is impossible.
>>
>>388177032

this game would be better if it had less dinos and instead of an empty island fill it with ruins and shit for you to explore and get lore from.
>>
>>388170810
Not very. It's still not finished and the official DLCs are abandoned (The Center is toast, and Primitive Plus, the most ambitious mod made for the game, is running on fumes). Oh yeah, and no one, not even Primitive Plus, have come up with something that justifies the existence of Total Conversions.

Playing on public servers is a terrible idea, and the "sponsored mods" program suffers from horrific communication issues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.