[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a nintendo switch along with breath of the wild but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

I bought a nintendo switch along with breath of the wild but its just collecting dust. I'm contemplating whether to keep it, I want to keep it but other than zelda no other games really interests me. What are some upcoming games worth getting? I'm thinking of returning it and getting a couple ps4 games like star wars battlefront 2, crash bandicoot, ps plus(i ran out). What are your opinions?

Btw, this is the first nintendo console i bought since the DS and i barley played that. Im just not sure if Nintendo games really appeal to me
>>
Sell it for a massive profit.
>>
>>388170204
Shut up faggot, how does someone who posts on /v/ not know about every fucking game that comes out.
Sage this cocksucker
>>
>>388170204
Just keep it for future piracy or sell it.
>>388170260
Massive Profit? What? They're all over the place so there's no reason to scalp them.
>>
>>388170538
>They're all over the place so there's no reason to scalp them.
HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE.
>>
>>388170538
pirated games is one reason why i want to keep it, given that it does get modded
>>
I will give you $350 burger king coins for the switch and zelda.
>>
>>388170204
>hurr durr guys I'm a fucking idiot who bought a console for one game hurr durr hurr durr I didn't do.any research into what games I may like in the future hurr durr I don't think the switch is that great hurr durr I'm going to get a PS4 because it is a good console hurr fucking durr

Saged and reported. I hope you shove that Dualshock 4 so far up your ass you'll start hallucinating good reasons to justify your purchase of a PS4, because God knows there aren't any.
>>
>>388170724
most major retailers got restocks
>>
>buy a console on release
>wtf guys wheres the games ill just sell it before it gets any
what kind of fucking moron do you have to be
>>
>>388170874
>>388170421
You ok bud?
>>
>>388170724
Every Walmart here got a restock, along with target and gamestop, not to mention shittons of them on Craigslist
There's no reason to try scalping at this point
>>
>>388170874
i dont think you understood the post or read all of it but I already own a ps4...
>>
>>388170976
npbp
>>
>>388170976
i bought it yesterday, so i can still return it to the store and get my gift card money back
>>
>>388170204
I managed to get one from amazon dirt cheap at about 250 burgerbucks lurking in the amazon warehouse at 4:00am on a Monday. Couldn't believe the price, but brought it and told myself I would just return it if it was a bust since it's amazon. Works great, but there are only two games releasing that I'm interested in. I'm really considering returning it and revisit the system in 2019 when games will be out an a revision will likely be available.
>>
Just scalp it when mario comes out dummy. Probably still make a profit
>>
>>388171261
What genres do you like?
>>
>>388171261
>i bought it yesterday
>it's collecting dust

I guess you must be shedding lots of dead skin you animal.
>>
Why not try other games on the platform?

You have a decent amount to choose from whether it be Mario Kart 8, Arrms, Splatoon 2, Bomberman, Puyo Puyo Tetris, etc.

Plus Mario & Rabbids RPG, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade 2 and Mario Odyssey are soon to be released.
>>
>>388170204
Give it to me so I can have a second one for homebrew.
>>
>>388172569
I'd enjoy a Mario Party, but not Mario kart. Nothing in your listing interests me, but I understand that Ps4 also had a weak launch and games could still be on the horizon that might change my opinion.

As it stands right now I couldn't recommend anyone buying the thing unless they are a fervent nintendo fan who wants access to nintendo exclusives that didn't have get on Wii. Nothing else out yet.
>>
>>388170204
why are you buying shit games like crash bandicoot remaster and EA jewery?

New "sandbox" Mario is coming out and splatoon seems pretty fresh heh, botw is also getting a new dungeon and content late year.
>>
>>388173501
Then why did you buy the console?
>>
>>388170204
SECRET OF MANA ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 SWITCH FAGS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAH!!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.