[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had it worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Who had it worse?
>>
Iris was an absolute madman
>>
>>388169403
Trish was always hotter
>>
I've never played DMC but I'm sure Dante at least knew what he was fighting for.
>>
>>388169972
Trish was stringing him along the entire time, he didnt know what he was fighting for
>>
Zero knows what he's fighting for, he's fighting to save both Reploids and Humans, Iris wants a world without humans.
>>
>>388169403
Zero lived for like 4000-8000 years and nothing good ever happened to him. Everyone around him died, everything he attempted failed or was corrupted, and the virus at the core of his being ruined civilization multiple times.
>>
>>388169403
Zero.

Iris was a robot nazi, the perfect reploid gf.
>>
Trish comes back to life, though.

On top of >>388170316
>>
>>388170392
Trish fucked off for a while though
>>
>>388170316
>4000-8000
You're flat out pulling numbers out of your ass.
>>
>>388169403
Zero has it worse simply because his virus ruined civilization and resulted in countless deaths and he always has to live with the knowledge that Sigma's burden should have been his instead. And then he has to infinitely fight against fucked up versions of the greatest hero and teammate he ever had.
>>
>>388170486
You are technically correct.
We dont know what the actual time scale is other than it being thousands of years from his creation to the end of the ZX timeline.
>>
>>388170256
>not wanting a world of just Reploids
>>
>>388170378
>unironic reploid nationalists
kek lmaoing at your life
>>
>>388170439
She was back in DMC4 and I think she's also in DMC2 bit I never played DMC2 so I dunno.
>>
>>388172307
Nah but DMC2 might as well be not canon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.