[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's honestly not that bad. Why do people give it so much crap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Street-Fighter-V.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Street-Fighter-V.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
It's honestly not that bad. Why do people give it so much crap?
>>
it's not guilty gear

jokes aside, it had a very poor release and characters like alex got "revamped" to bottom tier
>>
Because it's worse than the game they were already playing (street fighter 4) but they had to switch over because by the time people figured out it sucks SF4 was already dead and it was too late to go back
>>
>>388169483
Doesn't that mean it's decent?
>>
The game itself isn't the problem. It's Capcom. It's practically P2W with how retarded the grinding is to get unlockables.
>>
>>388169593
this, holy shit. i did

>story mode
>training
>missions

and only got 300k. each character is 100k and stages are 70k. colors are 30k to 100k. fucking ridiculous
>>
>>388169242
SF always gets hate from the autistic ArcSys community that spends more time crying about Capcom than playing their games.

The thing is that SFV is pretty mediocre and no one wants to defend it or hype it up. Until Capcom listens to the demands of the real fans I can't recommend the game.
>>
>>388169242
fuck off
>>
>>388169242
>is only played by pros because they are shills or people who rely on it financially
>every relevant character in the meta has the same gameplan i.e. mindless rushdown (thanks to never having to worry about reversals)
>somehow managed to be uglier than SF4
>had attrocious and unacceptable input delay on release making whiff punishes impossible (fixed but damage done)
>capcom has no fucking clue how to balance a game
>little content on release (fixed but damage done)
>casualized to get more new players to play, but those new players have left. Now we have an overly simplistic game that feels unrewarding to play
>the massive esports push gave birth to shitty players somehow managing to get sponsored (glty)
>capcom USA full of shitters who talk shit about anyone who criticizes the game
>functions
this is why.
>>
>>388169242
It's mediocre and stagnant

It's not bad. The roster was pretty balanced from day one and it didn't have many glitches or bugs

But reducing the skill ceiling/gap and its simplistic playstyle, along with the 8f (now 6.5) of delay and the almost insulting DLC practices (be it shitty costumes, or shitty characters that nobody wanted) make it really difficult to recommend

It needs a massive overhaul ASAP. I'd rather have a semi-broken mess that's at least exciting to watch than this

I don't think I've watched pools of any tournament (including evo) for at least 10 months
>>
>>388170019
>is only played by pros because they are shills or people who rely on it financially

You forgot people who found new FGC fame thanks to the simple nature of SFV.

Street fighter 5 is the ungabunga of fighting games. It's so bad people are somehow remembering SF4 as being a good game.
>>
>>388169242
Silver babies can't gitgud
>>
>>388169242
R O O T K I T
O
O
T
K
I
T
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.