[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game ends on a really nice, happy note >sequel tears it down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1494218244139.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494218244139.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>game ends on a really nice, happy note
>sequel tears it down
>>
Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens
>>
Raiden in MGS4

Fuck you, Kojima.
>>
Wouldn't say the first game ended on a high note but Prototype 2 absolutely ruined everything good about Prototype 1.
>>
>Chrono Cross
>>
>>388169021
>Revengence redeems his character
>it's not canon
>>
>>388169021
MGS 4 also does this to Snake
>>
>>388169170
It is canon, Kojina was fired before he could ruin it with his own idea like he did with Portable Ops.
>>
File: 1491985035217.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1491985035217.png
250KB, 740x557px
>go through hell and back by killing soldiers and abominations and massive aliens
>save dozens of innocents from these horrors and effectively save the world

>sequel starts and things got 400x worse in your absence anyways
>>
>>388168751
>mass effect 2
>remember all this cool shit?
>lol jk nvm, you are illusive man bitch now lol
>>
Not a happy note, but Mafia 2's ending was important in illustrating that crime doesn't pay. Vito realized that his best friend was about to be murdered... lol jk Joe just becomes a driver for the man that was going to kill him in Mafia 3 xD
>>
At least Mother 3 implied Pokey got kicked out of Ness' time in mother 3 before he could do anything nasty.

That would have been awkward.
>>
File: isaac.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
isaac.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>Dead Space 2 ends on a decent note with Isaac finally escaping from that shit.

>He jumps back into the hot mess afterwards to make him suffer with the series.
>>
>>388169087
t. hasn't actually played it
>>
>>388169362
Fucking this.
"Joe wasn't part of the deal, except i'll make him my driver, sorry for lying all these years to you, Vito."
>>
File: 1480226078180.png (345KB, 679x377px) Image search: [Google]
1480226078180.png
345KB, 679x377px
>>388168751
>game ends on a really good note
>expansion that adds literally nothing to the main story completely ruins the tone and also destroys the character development
>>
Morrowind-to-Oblivion transition always struck me as a case of a particularly vicious, ugly FUCK YOU to the fans of the older game.
It's like Bethesda wanted to tell Morrowind-fags how much they don't give a fuck about them anymore.
>>
XCOM 2 goes one step further. The happy ending never happened in the first place.
>>
>Game ends on a really nice, happy note
>Secret ending reveals it's actually entirely fucked up and hopeless
>>
>FTL 2
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.