[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You buying the new PVP action fighter right /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 645154641845451.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
645154641845451.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
You buying the new PVP action fighter right /v/?
>>
>>388167593
I don't see the hype the games getting the sound design is shit and the gameplay is boring
>>
Nah, ready for the PVP meme to be over.
>>
I stopped playing multiplayer games about three years ago, after noting that I got too compulsive about playing them. I'd close the game down, browse internet for a few minutes, then feel the need to launch the game again and continue playing, despite not enjoying it particularly much. Now that I've quit multiplayer games, I've found I have much more enjoyable game sessions with a variety of single player games new and old. I play for a few hours, I have enough, and I can do other things for the rest of the day.
>>
>>388167758

Im actually kind of the opposite I stopped enjoying single player games and now mostly enjoy multiplayer games
>>
Waiting anxiously to play it and beat the shit out of all the scrubs. Never gonna be a mentor cause fuck that, my build is my own, I had to earn it why should you get it for free.

But real talk, the mentor system is really fucking stupid. It says hey you know all the grind and half the purpose of the game to make your own unique character and fighting style? Yeah fuck all that just be a copy pasta of this guy and skip the grind.
>>
>>388167969

Explain this mentor thing more sounds like a meta fags dream
>>
>>388168101
Basically once you 'beat' the game as in beat all the bosses you are allowed to become a mentor and open up your fighting school. Other players can choose to join your school as students and they get your full kit to use even if they don't have those abilities unlocked. Note if they leave your school or switch back to their own style they can't use it anymore but while you are a student you will learn those particular cards faster so won't even take that long of a grind.

In fact it will likely be the fastest way to 100% all cards, find school with lots of cards you don't have, join it, grind out till you have all those cards, leave repeat.
>>
Are there single player content/story?
>>
>>388168564
The game is "single player" in the same dark souls is. You never have to interact with other players but you miss out on invasions which can be turned off and coop.
Also more people with you in coop the faster you grind cards.

Story is you are a shitter and you have to defeat something like 8 bosses and then you stop being a shitter so you train shitters. There are npcs you talk to and they said they plan on expanding the universe post launch with 6 months of free patches so we will likely get an more story post launch.
>>
game has a really cool aesthetic but I can't tell if the combat is really shit or really good judging by the gameplay I have seen, also games like this have no staying power so it will probably die within a week after release.
>>
>>388168801
Sound like shit, at least in dark soul you have this varied designs of the enemies, and the game is actually made around the story.

Since the only thing they seem to be focusing (from the videos I've been watching so far) on this game is the fucking 1v1 pvp fight.
>>
File: you fuck.gif (1MB, 466x490px) Image search: [Google]
you fuck.gif
1MB, 466x490px
>the entire game world can be traversed in 30 minutes or less
>>
>>388169405
It will likely die the second a new game comes out but it has a lot of saying power potential. To me dark souls is a one and done game but somehow people end up playing that as their only game for months on end. This has the dark souls pvp appeal and the fighting game appeal. Once they add ranked I'm sure it'll keep a small but solid fanbase for a while.

>>388169507
End to end with no fighting, not exploring the entire world and all areas. That being said I don't really mind. It's not about the world as much as it is a build your own character fighting game with grind attached.
>>
>>388169712
whatever you say bro the fighting doesnt look like its anything special
>>
>>388169981
It's not very pretty to watch thats for sure. I got in the beta and the difference between seeing and playing is huge. The game isn't for everyone though, really just for highly competitive people. Casuals will quit before they beat the game I predict since one of the big things is all bosses have to be solo'd so coop won't help them there.

Not shilling you the game just telling you what I think. I'm just buttmad I can't play the game now while streamers can.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1279x721px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1279x721px
This game looks like a fucking tire fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeM2lYV_cDA
>>
>>388170203
Did you even watch the video? It has a few bugs but still looks pretty enjoyable. Pineapple was clearly having a good time.
>>
No, I've seen it. I'll pass. I've got much better games to finish.
>>
>>388170476
I did watch the video you mong. That's why I fucking posted it. It looks boring, the combat is pretty meh and the AI is dumber than a sack of spuds. I will say that the PvP aspect looks decent, but this is one game I'm going to pass on.
>>
>>388170203
revive bm new meta
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.