[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cannot look at this and tell me video games are not dead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

You cannot look at this and tell me video games are not dead.
>>
Can anyone redpill me on Overwatch? I haven't played this kind of multiplayer game since TF2 years and years ago.
>>
>>388165868
Gs are not dead
>>
>>388166020

everyone is a ""tryhard"" in competitive mode so the moment you pick a hero that is not in the meta, an idiot on your team assumes you are going to throw the game so he proceedes to throw the game himself.
>>
>>388166203
And that is different from any other competitive game in what way?
>>
>>388166203
I notice in the GotY edition of the game it says you get Tracer. So I take it this means you have to grind some form of currency to unlock heroes in the game ala LoL?
>>
>>388166020
It's a arena shooter with shitty MOBA lore attached.
>>
>>
>>388166203
Nah he just reports you and you get a ban for griefing because playing non meta is the same as griefing to the devs
>>
>>388166307
no you get a cosmetic skin for tracer
>>
>>388166307
All characters are unlocked and free. The "tracer" is just a tracer skin. The only things you can buy are cosmetics.
>>
>>388166020
It's shitty and barely tolerable but it's all we have until tf3 comes out
>>
>>388166307
what? nah, all heroes are unlocked from the start, the only thing you can unlock are cosmetics via lootboxes
>>
>>388166307

you get a special skin for tracer (tf2 hats) all heroes are unlocked, you just fring for random skins sprays and icons drops.
>>
>Not liking rule 34 of Mei
>>
>we want the communist insectoid audience
>>
>>388166362

it is sad that her weapon didn't use to look like like a combination of a hairdryer and a nerf gun
>>
>he doesn't drink Samuel L Jackson's and fuck fat bitches
Gay ass nigga
>>
>>388166538
our network already extends deep underneath your cities
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.