[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nintendo Switch will have good onlin-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

The Nintendo Switch will have good onlin-
>>
>said no one ever
suck it nintenfag
>>
File: 1501825504248.jpg (130KB, 1024x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1501825504248.jpg
130KB, 1024x1530px
>>388165243
Literally who thought it would? I own the Switch and knew it would have shit online. Nintendo STILL hasn't learned to put a fucking ethernet port on their console. They'd rather throw the extra coin at a fucking infrared sensor in the joycon that will be used for literally nothing other than dick sucking minigames. That alone shows that they don't take online seriously - or that their heads are too far up their asses to realize that Japan has the third fastest internet in the fucking world; and that they need to keep in mind that countries other than them that they're selling to are fucked in the ass by conglomerate oligopolies that refuse to improve infrastructure.
>>
File: 1510293809.png (356KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1510293809.png
356KB, 1000x563px
>>388165243
>just want to check what game modes my friends are in so I can join
>"You can't join that friend"
>>
>>388165243
>thinking the Switch would be anything other than a 2DS you can hook up to the TV
>>
Dude, the fucking dock doesn't even have an ethernet port. There's no way anyone would ever think it would have good online.
>>
>Wifi fails
>it's the switch's fault
You don't notice it in PCs or consoles because you have a cable connection so it's way more reliable
>>
>>388169604
And you don't have a cable connection on your switch because nintendo thought that a fucking $90 would be too cheap if it included an ethernet port.
>>
File: 1501384979750.jpg (163KB, 980x810px) Image search: [Google]
1501384979750.jpg
163KB, 980x810px
Works for me.
>>
>>388169976
Just buy the official Nintendo $30 USB-to-Ethernet adapter, anon :^)
>>
>>388170227
or....i dunno... an $8 brandless one that works alright.

But yeah the nintendo's switch online is fricking balls with their NAT Type restrictions for multiplayer.
>>
One of my biggest gripes is that Nintendo online does some P2P shit often. If I have to pay for online, I expect more dedicated servers. Chat is unusable in its current format and the friend/party system is still broken/un-implemented. Shame that the games are good but Nintendo is 2 generations behind when it comes to online play.

>>388169604
My wifi isn't that great but it's more consistent on my phone/laptop than Switch. Of course none of those are as reliable as my PC rig with the ethernet port but still.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.