[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw I'll never have a friend like him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>Tfw I'll never have a friend like him.
>>
File: DICqE0TXsAE895w.jpg (68KB, 680x484px) Image search: [Google]
DICqE0TXsAE895w.jpg
68KB, 680x484px
Kiwami 2 coming. Get hype.
>>
>>388162883
Is this legit?
>>
>>388162734
>I never played Yakuza 1: the post
>>
>>388162972
It was on Taiwanese PSN, but it looks like it was taken down. https://store.playstation.com/#!/zh-hant-tw/%E9%8C%AF%E8%AA%A4/undefined?EMCID=tw-cht_facebook_NBA18_170509
>>
>>388163016
I'm planning on playing Kiwami. Zero was my first Yakuza game. I know he backstabs you in Yakuza 1 though.
>>
>>388162883
Why would it exist on Sony's Japanese site before an official announcement? It might be in development, but Sony would be the last to know.
>>
>>388163261
Weren't they planning on remaking all the previous Yakuza games though?
>>
>>388163345
>Weren't they planning on remaking all the previous Yakuza games though?
>planning
No? The existence of a Yakuza 2 remake has always been purely fan speculation, and Nagoshi has never said anything about specifically wanting to remake the older games.
>>
>>388163261
Because the announcement will happen on the 26th so they're probably laying all the groundwork to have pages set up after it's announcement
>>
>Play Yakuza 0
>love Nishiki
>Play Kiwami
>Nishiki magically became a cunt ass bitch in the span of 1 game

I know it's been 10 years in-game and it was made before 0 but damn. Feels like an entirely different, one dimensional character.
>>
>>388163345
Nagoshi has said in the past he would like to remake and remaster every single game so they're available to play on one console, and this just cements we're getting remakes of all of them.
>>
>>388163590
What happened to him? I know his sister died but I don't think that's enough to make someone into a piece of shit.
>>
>>388163128
So google told me it's based on the Y6 engine
I hope they've polished the fuck out of that engine 'cause that could be a game killer right there
>>
>>388163732
>sister died
>childhood friend nearly gets raped by your boss
>your other childhood friend goes to jail to take the heat for you when you killed your boss for trying to rape her

Really just a combination of shit that made him decide being a huge cunt was the best path forward
>>
>>388163590
It's just bad writing on the part of 0. Just like how everyone expected Majima to have some shit in his past that caused him to be all crazy, but no, he's just "living life to the fullest," or some shit.
>>
>>388162883

There goes the surprise of tomorrow's stream.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.