[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of Nintendo's franchises will get memed on next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18

File: Nintendo Open World Meme.png (668KB, 1169x789px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Open World Meme.png
668KB, 1169x789px
Which of Nintendo's franchises will get memed on next?
>>
>>388161205
Pokemon and Star Fox seem most likely.
>>
>>388161205
Open Kirby sounds really nice, though.
>>
hopefully animal crossing. riding that train through the world and seeing all the little villages as you roll by.being able to stop in different places to get fruits and clothing and furniture and shit that is only found in that particular town.
>>
>>388161324
Fug imagine a Star Fox that plays like Battlefront with Arwings, Landmasters, and ground combat along with an expansive interplanetary world.
Also I'm not holding my breath on Pokemon. It's not that I don't think it should be done, because I'd love it, but I literally don't think GameFreak can do it.
>>
>>388161205
Pokemon devs already confirmed the mainline Switch game is "open-world" after some IGN dickhead asked if it would be the "Breath of the Wild equivalent for Pokemon"
>>
i don't see this happening to animal crossing, but i think pokemon or star fox are most likely, if nintendo ever does another star fox game at least.
>>
Game freak made pokemon not Nintendo
>>
>>388161205
>Which of Nintendo's franchises will get memed on next?

depends which game would have the easiest time being retrofitted to use the BOTW engine.

so metriod, pikmin, or starfox are the top 3 most likely to have that shit done to them
>>
How is odyssey open world exactly
>>
>>388161513
You're lying.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (3KB, 168x264px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
3KB, 168x264px
>>388161205
I'm pretty sure /v/ has been begging for 3D Mario and Zelda to embrace a more open style of level design for the last decade. Has anon changed his hivemind again?
>>
Mario Odyssey isn't open world. Everything is compartmentalized into several different kingdoms that you travel to on the Odyssey. Even within each kingdoms there are areas where you're entering into a level within a level like a number of past Mario games.
>>
>>388161803
No I'm very excited about it.
>>
>Literally the first Zelda game was an open world game
>>
>>388162071
...and it had a larger variety of enemies and dungeons than BotW, in a more compact map.
>>
File: 18936189 - ぷるぷる.jpg (289KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
18936189 - ぷるぷる.jpg
289KB, 600x700px
>>388162258
And a better story too, right?
>>
>>388162258
If you go by quantity, sure, but the enemies in BotW have vastly more complicated behaviors, and the dungeons are much more intricate in their design.
>>
>>388162316
Not him but
>kill ganon and save hyrule
No nonsense about how some "champions" you barely even knew got killed by irony
No lousy attempt at making you sympathize with the princess because her dad told her to do what she was expected to
>>
>>388162594
>>388162258
Exactly why Diarrhea of the Wild will never be considered a real Zelda game. Cant wait for more Neotendo serieses to be hit with the open world memes.
>>
Pokemon has the biggest potential imo. I gave Pixelmon a try and enjoyed it for a little but got bored because Minecraft is still a boring game, but I liked the idea.
Animal Crossing could be cool but I would be worried about being stretched too thin. Would rather keep (or expand slightly) the town sizes we have in NL and really polish and add a lot of content to it before they try expanding the world.
>>
>>388162258
>dungeons
>larger variety
Yeah man. There was a green one, and an orange one, and a blue one, and shit, remember the white one?
>>
>Odyssey
>open-world

By that logic I guess 64 and Sunshine are open-world too? Fucking morons
>>
>>388163172
They are.
>>
>>388161758
Nope it's true, there is an article out there somewhere
>>
Odyssey isn't open world and BotW isn't the first open world Zelda.
>>
Open world would do wonders for Pokemon if implemented properly.

Sun and Moon were ducking horrible. You couldn't even explore a single town without being stopped by an NPC and railroaded down the main plot.

If they don't wanna go full open world I think several gated large areas would work well. E.g. After the first couple of gyms you have access to the next few all at the same time, and can choose what order you want to tackle them, then after you beat them you get access to a few more etc.
>>
>>388161205
Pikmin does have levels/areas, but at it's core it is an open world adventure strategy game. Making a larger map that involves finding new landing sites wouldn't hurt it at all.
>>
>>388163294
Source it lying faggot
>>
>>388161324
Pokémon is so phoned-in lately, the executive producer(?) made an announcement saying basically "making a game is hard, please don't get your hopes up, it's not going to be much different" about USUM, a game we still know almost nothing about.
I will be shocked if the next Pokémon game doesn't keep making the world even smaller.
>>
>>388163474
I'm not gonna spoon feed you, shoo go away.
>>
There's a good chance they'll try it with Metroid Prime 4.
>>
>>388161487
>the open world is like the multiplayer from kirby air ride

sign me the fuck up!
>>
>>388162258
>larger variety of enemies and dungeons
>variety
You mean number. The majority of the enemies acted the same and the dungeons were just recolored rooms.
>>
>>388163349

Would you prefer something the scale of like dark souls but with Pokemon battles, or more open world than that?
>>
>>388163559
>source: my dilated and cum-filled asshole
>>
>>388163280
The notion of open world means that you can make a character freely walk to all areas of a world, and that the different areas occur within the same contiguous map. Mario Odyssey's kingdoms are separated from each other and work in a similar manner to the paintings in Mario 64. You can't make Mario walk from the Metro Kingdom to the Sand Kingdom with a transitional zone in between, for instance.
>>
>>388163782
So as I firmly put it, Mario Odyssey isn't open world. It's just a Verge article talking out of its ass saying it is.
>>
>>388163501
The series has been on a serious nose dive following gen 5. Gen 5 was a huge step in the right direction by implementing:
-Re-usable TMs
-Difficulty selection (very poorly implemented but it's a step in the right direction)
-HMs mostly used only for exploring optional areas
-Repel re-use prompt
-entirely new pokedex with no rehash Pokemon until post game in BW1
-World tournament in BW2
-Story that was interesting without being intrusive (unlike gen 7 which is boring AND intrusive
-dream world abilities

Some of the ideas in gen 6 like super training and EXP share across all party members were not bad ideas but were implemented extremely poorly and not improved in gen 7. Megas and Z moves were a mistake.
>>
>>388163709
I'd prefer something the scale of a regular Pokemon game but with the option to explore the region in a much more non-linear order. The trainers/gym leaders teams could scale relative to the number of badges the player already has.

I think link to the past is a good example of a game where you could tackle the dungeons in a non-linear order after a certain point.
>>
>>388161205
>zelda
BOTW is a great game
>mario
Odyssey isn't really open world, but it looks great
>pokemon
pokemon will end up open world eventually, as it should be
>fire emblem
not sure how this would really work + haven't played many FE games
>animal crossing
would make it way better
>pikmin
not really hard to imagine, and I think a pikmin game based heavily on exploration sounds great
>kirby
I was gonna say it wouldn't work but then I remembered city ride, 3d kirby could actually be really fun
>metroid
have no feelings about this
>starfox
dead franchise
>>
PLEASE NOT METROID.
PLEASE NOT METROID.
PLEASE NOT METROID.
>>
>>388161205
In a way, the Metroid series has always been open world. Just not at nearly the same scale as something like GTA.
>>
>>388161205
Isn't Metroid kind of open-world already?
No real opinion on the others, besides Pokemon seeming unlikely
>>
>>388163501
He actually said that stuff about the new switch game which is even worse
>>
>>388161205
Prime 4 is going to be open world.
>>
>This whole thread
>Confusing liner for not open world.

You literally can have both.
>>
>>388164370
I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon got it eventually when sales start dipping. SuMo was awful so I wouldn't be surprised if they start declining soon.

Then again many casuals seemed to be calling it "best gen since gen 1" so maybe they'll just keep selling well no matter what.
>>
Pokemon is already open world wtf
>>
>>388164776
More linear than Castelvania 1
>>
>>388163959
Are you shitting me? Gen V was the start of Pokemon going to shit. Gym Leaders and E4 have horrible, incomplete teams, a problem that extends into XY and SM, the dex was massive and turned into a checklist in BW2, also a problem in newer entries, the difficulty selection is, as you said, so horribly implemented that you'll never see it until you beat the game or use it from the get-go unless you cheat, and the plot was actually very intrusive, as it is the reason as to why Unova is so railroaded. Not to mention there's more forced tutorials and textdumps than ever before. Remember Pokestars, and how you had to sit through Roxie's dad's shitty movie, then listen to him moan about how shit it was, then make your own version of it? And how you couldn't move on until you did that?
You Unova fags will defend this shit just because of muh PWT, which is also less unique from a gameplay perspective than the Battle Frontier in both Emerald and Platinum/HGSS. This "BW2 is a godsend" meme has gone on for far too long.
>>
>open-world fully 3D Pokemon game where Pokemon roam freely and you can face gym leaders in any order
We know people want it, but can they do it?
>>
>>388164613
Retards will continue to lap it up because of muh nostalgia/brand name + kids playing Pokemon for the first time not knowing what to expect. Then you have the poor saps like me that take the gamble and buy in the hopes that it's good game but end up returning it or letting it go unplayed and gathering dust.
>>
>>388164776
Nigger what Pokemon game have you been playing? There's consistently only one way that you're allowed to go and every other route is blocked by NPCs until post game.
>>
Pokemon would be my guess. Most normies reminisce about "oh wow what if pokemon was open world" so I could see it selling super well on the switch, and being a potentially good game to boot. The Coliseum games proved they can do more open environments really well, they'd just need someone to actually fill the environments since botw felt underwhelmingly empty for a lot of the time you weren't actively doing anything.
>>
>>388161324
Can't Wait, Star Fox Adventures is Best Star Fox.
>>
>>388161487

Isn't that just Amazing Mirror?
>>
>>388164914
All of those problems you list are way worse in gen 6 and 7 than gen 5. I'd actually argue that gym leaders always had pathetic teams, but it certainly is a problem that gets worse with every game. That's why I think a properly implemented difficulty system would be the number one priority for fixing the series.

Can't agree that the large Dex is a problem. I'd much rather play a campaign with all new Pokemon than see the same Geodudes and zubats all over again.

Also I don't think that movie making part even counts as part of the plot - it was more like a tutorial for a shitty mechanic. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I was able to skip that part when I played the game by simply not entering the building where it happens. Gen 7's constant forced cutscenes were a million times worse than anything in gen 5.
>>
>>388161205
You should replace Odyssey with SM64 and replace BotW with the original NES LoZ. Then your picture will be accurate.
>>
>>388164914
>Gym Leaders and E4 have horrible, incomplete teams

When the hell have they ever had complete teams?
>>
>>388161205
>Odyssey
>Open World
???
Each Kingdom is a level like Mario 64 on Sunshine. It's as 'open world' as those two.
>>
>>388165476
They're equally as horrible in Gen V, but your bias completely ignores it so you can pin all the blame on VI and VII instead. BW has a constant barrage of dialogue and cutscenes in its games. Most obvious is the entirety of Gyms 1-4. You aren't able to leave Town 1 before being forced to enter a Pokecenter, listen to Ghetsis's speech, fight N. Then when you leave Mom calls, and before reaching Town 2 Bianca fights you. Then you have to fight Cheren to progress. After beating the gym there's that Fennel BS, and you still can't leave until you do it. Then you fight Cheren again, then team up with him, get taught how dark grass works, and get carried to a Pokecenter once you hit Town 3. Then you fight N. I could keep going, but then I'd recap the whole game. It's no different from SM, yet you people will give it a free pass because "it's unique" or "not as bad" when it is.
And no, you can't skip the Pokestars cutscenes. Roxie's dad mans the ship to Castelia, and won't take you there until you do all that.
>>
>>388161324
Gamefreak in the Gameinformer interview said Pokemon wasn't suited for a BOTW like experience.
>>
What defines a game being Open World?
A huge map with no load times or being able to tackle the game however you want?

Odyssey is clearly neither of those
>>
File: BotW-albu.jpg (61KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
BotW-albu.jpg
61KB, 854x480px
>>388162482
LoZ dungeons:
>keys
>new items
>unique bosses

BoTW dungeons:
>wireframe maps
>manipulating the divine beasts is the only puzzle
>every boss is aesthetically identical and they are all defeated in the same way

in LoZ:
>one dungeon requires you to bring food from outisde and feed it to a guy. it's a "sidequest" but you need to do it to complete the game.
>the sidescrolling underground areas where you get new items are comfy and interesting
>enemies in the dungeons ..

in Botw:
>one dungeon requires you to turn the lights on. it's cool and spooky, however there are no enemies lurking in the darkness so what's the point
>tilt the wings left tilt the wings right. tilt the trunk up tilt the trunk down. the whole dungeon is one room and one puzzle and not very intricate
>only enemies you see in a divine beast are stationary and require 1 (one) single arrow to defeat. there is no sense of danger lurking inside the divine beasts
>>
>>388166672
Truth. BotW was sooo bad and basically killed Zelda forever.

[spoilers] And got away with it a la a 97 metascore. And millions of dumb sheep.[/spoilers]
>>
>>388166878
Why do you guys still bother with this? We're all used to hearing people whine and we still like the game. Grow up and talk about shit you like, or at least stop trolling.
>>
>>388163553
>backing up your claims is now spoonfeeding
>>
Pokemon has always been the handheld open world meme game, just not in the way modern open worlds are and it should stay that way though better capturing the actual world design from pre-BW. And Odyssey isn't open world.

Otherwise, none of them except maybe Star Fox because no one seriously gives a shit about it, it would actually help out Animal Crossing to take pages from BotW but that series is more stagnant than the box of empty twenty year old soda cans sitting on my neighbor's porch.
>>
Isn't Pokemon ALREADY Open-World? When did the definition change to mean something other than "Open-World"?
>>
>>388166878
ctrl+s, faggot. and if that doesn't help you out, you shouldn't even be posting
>>
>>388166878
BOTW had a great overworld but everything else got fucked up the ass.

People saying it's like the original LoZ when even that game had dungeons.
>>
>>388167264
Pokemon is linear, last I played. You can't choose the order of gym leaders to fight.
>>
>>388167650
>MGSV is linear, last I played. You can't choose the order of missions to play.
???
>>
>>388161803
"More open" doesn't necessarily mean "open world" I just wanted a Zelda that doesn't railroad you from one set piece to the next. BotW went a little too far in that direction imho. The game is so open that it's next to impossible to get lost or stuck.
>>
>>388168310

>GTA V is linear, last I played. You can't choose the order of missions to play
>>
>>388167650
>You can't choose the order of gym leaders to fight.
you could do that ever since gen 2
>>
>>388166878
>>
>>388165341
thats a metroidvania
>>
>>388168743
Thats my fucking point. Just because you dont immediately set foot and have ultimate freedom, doesnt mean its not open world.
>>
>>388164986
you could sequence break the first four gens
>>
>Odyssey
>open world

This some kind of joke?
>>
>>388169018
What do you mean? In Odyssey, you walk around, interact with things, and collect stuff. Isn't that basically open-world?
>>
>>388161205
>open local system starfox made by int sys
>called lylat WARS
>>
>>388165218
It isnt
>>
>>388161205
Hopefully Pokemon, AC, and Kirby
>>
File: 1503513757216.jpg (241KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503513757216.jpg
241KB, 1200x800px
Hating on BotW is a meme. You are literally wrong if you hate it.
>>
>>388168931
>>388168743
>>388168648
>>388168310
>>388167650
>>388167264
all of these games have an "opnening" a narrative and an "ending" they are ALL linear no matter how hard you try to twist it

the only non-linear games are tetris and the like. games where you try to last as long as possible and go for the highest score
>>
>>388169363
Pokemon used to be kinda open world anyway.
It's only recent games that were that linear.
A return to form might be nice.
>>
>>388169506
Again. Thats the fucking point. Linearity from the story-line doesnt mean the game isnt open-world, which pokemon is.
>>
>>388169235
They're marketing it as being as open world as Mario 64.
If you consider that open world, then fine. A lot of people don't.
>>
File: 1376324814261.png (5KB, 190x186px) Image search: [Google]
1376324814261.png
5KB, 190x186px
>still mad about botw
>>
>>388169235
I can't tell if you're baiting or not.
>>
>>388169462
i don't hate it and you don't know what a meme is. pay attention in class this year, you might learn some words

i wrote this >>388166672 and everyone considers it a shitpost

the first 8 lines are just facts and the next 8 are facts presented in a subjective manner

none of it is "right or wrong" i'm just comparing two games i like from two different eras
>>
>>388161205
Pokemon should be open world. It actually makes sense.

Metroid is typically very open as far as level design goes too.
>>
>>388169931
The sad truth is that even with all you're saying, BotW is the first game to feel like Zelda in over 20 years. The series had strayed that far.
>>
>>388161205

Probably Metroid since it's always been a skip and a hop away from open world anyways.
>>
>>388170219
The only thing missing was subweapons. Every new item in a Zelda game gives you a new way to approach combat. Botw lets you skate by on dodge and counter from start to finish. I would've liked at least a hookshot.
>>
File: IMG_1976.jpg (75KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1976.jpg
75KB, 800x765px
I just want another animal crossing and warioware

Pls Nintendo
>>
>>388164194
seconding this
>>
>>388169870
I can
>>
File: sad bubbles.png (133KB, 445x336px) Image search: [Google]
sad bubbles.png
133KB, 445x336px
>>388170550

>tfw you want another custom robo
>>
>>388170550
Can they just dump all the weird 1,2, switch tech demo stuff and replace it all with warioware?
It's literally the same thing, but better.
>>
File: url.jpg (11KB, 204x230px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11KB, 204x230px
>>388170550
>can't find a gcn warioworld rom anywhere
Never been another game I've been unable to find a rom for
>>
File: Retro Studios.jpg (29KB, 506x249px) Image search: [Google]
Retro Studios.jpg
29KB, 506x249px
>>388170550
>>388170765
What if Retro made a WarioWorld style wario game
>>
File: wow.png (2KB, 185x64px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
2KB, 185x64px
>>388170765
that was a long and hard 2 seconds.
>>
>>388170906
They made Prime and the new DKC, so they have a pretty fucking good track record. I'd be okay with that.
>>
File: Fan_with_dimetrodon[1].png (35KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
Fan_with_dimetrodon[1].png
35KB, 453x439px
>>388170765
>tfw have a physical copy of Wario World but never play it

Have a rotten day!
>>
Metroid, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing are technically all open world already.
>>
>>388171000
pls gib link
>>
>>388170670
Wait, Nintendo has the rights to custom robo?
I think I'm sad now.
>>
>>388161205
fire emblem already got memed on by FE Warriors
>>
>>388170692
that's what killed 1, 2, switch

had they branded it with wario I would have bought it day one just because i like the previous warioware games

i would not have been alone.

instead i laughed at the chads on the cover and walked out with a cart full of zelda amiibos instead of a second game
>>
>>388171037
What them expand on the combat and wrestling moves and make it a DMC Wario game
>>
>>388170550
We'll have to wait. It's unwise for Nintendo to dump their load of IPs so early into the Switch's lifecycle. That's why you won't see a Smash until holiday 2018, AC in 2019, and Metroid Prime 4 until 2020. I'd wait a year for a new WarioWare game.
>>
>>388171093
nah you dumb faggot, im not spoonfeeding something so trivially easy.
Look beyond emupara.
>>
>>388161205
Open world Pokemon sounds really fun but I think it would be very difficult to do correctly.
You're basically forced to do level scaling, or else your "open world" becomes "sure you can go here now but you'll die instantly".
But level scaling in Pokemon is tricky because your party can have such erratic levels (especially if the game doesn't enforce one specific path on you) and because leveling up is more complicated than just "give this goblin more hp", especially in the case of trainers and gym leaders where you'd have to change entire mons (because a level 50 geodude is not threatening) and adapt the movesets to what's available at higher levels.

It's doable but it's far more complicated than anything the retards who make Pokemon can pull off.
>>
File: 1501700658854.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501700658854.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>388163574
City but now 20x larger with more events etc.
>>
>>388171124

That's out? I was gonna play it. I'm a huge sucker for musou shit. It's my number one guilty pleasure.
>>
>>388171125
If they branded it with Wario the normie advertising would have failed.
>>
File: steve eyes.png (34KB, 209x129px) Image search: [Google]
steve eyes.png
34KB, 209x129px
>>388171145
rip
>>
>>388168913

How is it a Metroidvania? You can go anywhere the in the game as soon as you start. There's no obtaining new abilities to gradually open new parts of the map.
>>
>>388171134
Are there any good pro wrestling games that aren't just yearly releases? I think I need that in my life.
>>
>>388171195
oh it's not out just saying it exists
>>
>>388171198
Has that advertising been successful, though?
It hasn't had the same mass market appeal as Wii sports for sure.
>>
>>388163959
Yeah, but pokemon games have always been really innovative, just to conveniently throw it all out the fucking window just because

It doesn't matter because Pokemon is for children and furries anyways
>>
>>388171134
>chaining the spinning enemy move into a piledriver
>throw an enemy into a crowd, it bounces back and catch it for a spinner
>punch enemies into oblivion and smack their corpses until the dirt

I need this.
>>
>>388171000
enjoy your pizza/malware/compu-cancer
>>
File: Capture.png (735KB, 656x526px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
735KB, 656x526px
>>388171920
will do
>>
>>388172086
>I have 4 GCN controllers and the Wii U adaptor
>still haven't downloaded Dolphin and the entire GameCube library

I should really get on that.
>>
>>388172135
desu, GCN with 360 is GOAT.
I have a wii-bar for PC though for galaxy and such.
>>
>>388171580
no mario kart outsells it 4:1
that's because it has mario branding and people that buy nintendo products like nintendo's mascots (shocker)

wii sports was a bundled game. the wii itself had the normie appeal not the software

the switch has normie appeal too. the software has no appeal however
>>
>>388171274
it's a giant interconnected maze that you open up more of over time. you have to obtain abilities to reach certain places, you can just get them from more than one place
>>
File: 1502937285989.jpg (62KB, 398x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502937285989.jpg
62KB, 398x478px
As much as I'd love open world Kirby, it's definitely not going to be the next on the list:

- Kirby games take about two years to make. They alternate between the main series (Triple Deluxe, Robobot, etc.) and the experimental games (Rainbow Curse, Epic Yarn, etc.) annually.

- HAL said that Blowout Blast was basically a beta test for 3D Kirby. In other words, they haven't started on 3D Kirby before this year.

- There's no way in hell that the first 3D Kirby game will be open world.

At earliest, we'll get a linear 3D Kirby game by 2020. If open world Kirby ever becomes a thing (outside of maybe an expanded Air Ride), it'd probably come out around 2024.
>>
>>388161205
Isn't Pokemon already open world? The only thing preventing you from going anywhere are the strengths of your pokemon.
>>
mario odyssey looks just as "open-world" as the other 3d marios

t. confirmed no hub-world
>>
>>388175265
Wait...a lack of a hub world has been confirmed?
>>
>>388173465
Are Kirby games good? They all seem to give off the same sort of 2D platformer-low difficulty vibe. That new one announced for switch looks like every other kirby just cleaner graphics
>>
>>388175168
no there's excessive gating, either badge/HM checks or outright gates
>>
>>388175375
>They all seem to give off the same sort of 2D platformer-low difficulty vibe
That's what they are. They're cute, low effort, and relaxing.
>>
>>388175343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UE7gj7wbug

7:42
>>
>Zelda returning to open world like it should be is a "bad thing"
>>
>>388175552
I wasn't trying to come off faggy
I really liked crystal shards and canvas curse
>>
>>388161205
Animal crossing and Pikmin would benefit the most from it.

But I can see Pokemon getting that treatment too
>>
>>388161602
its still 66% their franchise stupid. We go through this all the time.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.