[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: xejmm0tcpihz.png (1MB, 1358x700px) Image search: [Google]
xejmm0tcpihz.png
1MB, 1358x700px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>388160279
Velen.
>>
dipshits that still play this garbage
>>
>>388160483
>>388161552
this
>>
Velen is a retard. illidan is an edgy retard.
>>
They both were wrong/right. Illidan is just saying that sometimes you gotta do a little more than rest all your hopes on the light, and Velen knows that you can't just be a spiteful asshole at all times in your life.
>>
When was Velen ever right?
>>
>>388160279
Velen is never fucking right, and has been a burden on his people since the morning after he led the exodus from Argus. Illidan, for all the shittalk, is in no place to call Velen out as he's just as much of a fucktard. At least Illidan embraces it, though.
>>
>>388160279
Look at that smug motherfucker on the right
>>
>>388160279
Illidan is literally never wrong.

Velen and Malfurion are dumbfucks who aren't willing to do what must be done.

Reminder that Illidan almost destroyed Icecrown and the Lich King without setting foot in Northrend until bitchboy Malfurion stopped me
>>
File: 1483410448006.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483410448006.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>388167059
>Illidan is never wrong
Betrayer pls
>Velen and Malfurion are dumbfucks who aren't willing to do what must be done
That can be said of literally every one of the "good guys" and every formerly morally gray character that is rewritten as a boyscout.
>Illidan almost destroyed Icecrown and the Lich King without setting foot in Northrend
Literally by using the Eye of Sargeras to global-warming the fuck out of Icecrown to destroy the frozen throne and split the icecap in half. He's a fucking idiot and almost caused another sundering by doing that shit.
>until bitchboy Malfurion stopped me
>Malfurion stopped me
>stopped me
>me
Trying and failing to save the world through sheer incompetence won't make the pain of getting cucked by your faggy twin who's little more than an Alliance Thrall go away.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.