/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵈᵒᶰᵍ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bellringer Angel.png (76KB, 169x220px) Image search: [Google]
Bellringer Angel.png
76KB, 169x220px
ᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵈᵒᶰᵍ
>>
ding dong my dick bitch
>>
shadowverse sucks
>>
>>388155754
I miss Rage of Bahamut.
>>
>>388156052
that xpack was already showing signs of where the game was going
>>
>>388155754
All card games suck desu senpai.
>>
>>388156102
It's because that was the first expansion with GBF's director. The old Shadowverse is dead, post nerf Rage of Bahamut was the last playable meta.
>>
>>388156102
>>388156967
Rage of Bahamut was a different card game, where most of SV's assets and lore came from.
>>
>>388157363
You know we meant RISE of Bahamut, because we're talking about the expansion. It's an easy enough mistake to make. Everyone and their mother knows Cygames milked RoB for assets to all its other shit.
>>
>>388157506
The guy you were replying to said Rage though faggot.
>>
>>388155342
>was told this card game was better than HS
I should've known better than to listen to some /v/tard.
>>
>>388157869
It WAS. It just released its worst expansion by a country mile, while Hearthstone just released 2 decent expansions in a row after the shit show it was since Kara.
>>
File: F.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
F.png
54KB, 300x300px
This game is dead unless the next exp somehow pulls a mircale and fixes the powercreep issues. DE was best expansion.
>>
>>388155342
fucking rip
>>
>hate the state of the game so much
>don't even want to do the solo missions anymore
How did they fuck up this badly?
Glad I never put money into this game.
>>
>>388155342

I stopped playing because everyone was running the same "top tier" combo for their class. Got really boring and felt like I was playing against AI.
>>
File: 3.jpg (49KB, 340x483px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
49KB, 340x483px
post your cardboard waifu/husbando
>>
>>388158038
Nerfing Alice/Eachtar/Aegis/Sybil seems like a step in the right direction.
A lot of x/3 cards probably need to be reduced to x/2 because otherwise we're just gonna get more BKB style cards in the future.
>>
virtual card games should be on /tg/ and not /v/ imotbqhfam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.