[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Tomonobu Itagaki resigns as Valhalla Game Studios representative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: This Kills the Cookie.jpg (326KB, 792x1092px) Image search: [Google]
This Kills the Cookie.jpg
326KB, 792x1092px
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/tomonobu-itagaki-resigns-valhalla-game-studios-representative-director

F
>>
U
>>
>>388151421
Game was fun. Should've tried to push it out for Switch. Online was fun times, even though it was the same 30 people playing after a month.
>>
>>388151421
And nothing of value was lost
>>
File: 1476762700278.jpg (16KB, 565x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476762700278.jpg
16KB, 565x338px
F
How will Quaker Oates ever recover?
>>
The game disc is actually rare. $4 is a bargain.
>>
>>388151879
Nah, it's only rare in the US. It received a normal release in PAL territories and is almost universally found in bargain bins.
>>
>>388151879
I still haven't opened the one I got on release day
GS told me it was 1 of 50 copies shipped to my state
>>
>>388151939
Was Devil's Turd really that bad? It sure didn't look as good as any of the Ninja Gaiden games that he did but D3 certainly looked better than most of the crap that was in the Wii-U library. I guess what really fucked him over is that as usual Nintentoddlers only play Nintendo games. Devil's Turd probably would've sold a bit better had it been released on 360 & PS3 like it was originally supposed to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eou8a6VGu50
>>
>>388151421
Fuck that loser

Can't wait to see his fate befall Kojima in 5 years
>>
>>388152474
Yeah, it's pretty awful. Some good ideas here and there, but marred by terrible execution (Presumably a result of budget and time restraints). All up, game's in the same tier of bad as vanilla NG3 and Yaiba. Not quite as bad as From's infamous Ninja Blade, though.
>>
>tfw want to try the games single player but i dont have a wii u
>>
File: 1496948887920m.jpg (164KB, 1024x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1496948887920m.jpg
164KB, 1024x1015px
I want to be a cookie.
>>
File: katsuhiro-harada-bgs-01.jpg (81KB, 604x357px) Image search: [Google]
katsuhiro-harada-bgs-01.jpg
81KB, 604x357px
>>388151421
nothin personnel kid
>>
>>388152474
No. It's a good game that was basically sabotaged from the start by NoA.

Lastly the single player is a linear experience with usually small corridors that don't let you fully use the parkour-run-and-gun-and-melee combat that was extremely fluid.
>>
Its sad that DT is the note Itagaki goes out on, there was potential and the multiplayer was fun.

Also why the fuck did the PC version never come out?
>>
speaking of cookieface, I'm playing NGB now and it's fun. How are NG2 and 3 (apparently this is shit outside of razor's edge which is still meh)
>>
>>388154106
NG2 is a bit of a step down from Black in most people's eyes, but still a great game. Vanilla NG3 is horrendous.
>>
>>388151627
I miss the online.
Should have done free to play instead of killing the online.
>>
>>388154496
It was free to play tho. Unless you mean like a side game that's just the online.

I bet they were betting on the micro transactions to save the game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.