[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Church.png (559KB, 675x935px) Image search: [Google]
Church.png
559KB, 675x935px
>series starts out fun and enjoyable
>gets edgier and "deep" with each new game
>>
>>388144097
Halo 2 > Halo combat evolved > Halo reach > Halo 3 >>>>>>> Halo wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 3: Odst
>>
rvb was never funny, it was just a bunch of retards trying to sound funny.

The only reason you laughed at it was because you were young and stupid.
>>
>>388144210
2 > 1 > 3 > Reach > 4

didn't play odst or 5
>>
>>388144210
lol no

2 = 3 > 1 > ODST >>>>>>Reach>>>4>>>>5
>>
Well Halo 2 had a more intricate and mature story than Halo 3, so the chronology isn't perfect for your analogy.
>>
1 > 2 > 3 > Reach >>>>> 343 shit
its that simple
>>
>>388144241
Nah man. Season one is okay. But two through five is absolute Kino. After that, it jumps ship pretty hard
>>
>>388144241
Fuck off 3-5 is the best comedy to come out of YouTube and that entire company
>>
I stopped watching Red vs Blue after the fourth season.
>>
>>388144604
>ODST better than reach
This is some good bait
>>
Halo was trash from the start tho. Consider the first game
>2 weapon limit
>Health regen o wait nvm its only shield regen lel
>Molasses-tier movement speed
>Long monotonous levels, lots of recycled areas, generally level design boils down one long corridor after another and it's impossible to ever get lost
>Poor enemy variety, aside from the hunters they are all pretty much the same really, some have shields and some don't... woooooooo
>>
>>388144241
Grif>Tucker>Church>Donut>Caboose>Sarge>Simmons>Tex
>>
File: 1503590610842.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503590610842.png
33KB, 500x500px
>>388144210
I will cobble you.
>>
>>388144660
Explain
>>
I really liked this most recent season. They got super meta with their jokes and were constantly poking fun at themselves.
>>
>>388144868
ODST is an expansion for H3, which is infinitely better than Reach.

So, yes.
>>
>>388145367
Except for the fact that it was shit
>>
>>388145047
Shit list.
Tucker > Church > Sarge > Caboose > Lopez > Grif > Simmons

Note this is before the later seasons butchered Church and the Reds.
>>
>>388144097
>tfw i have such fond memories of every game from combat evolved to reach that i cant possibly rank them in order. i even had fun doing the co op stuff in odst
>>
>>388145458
how, exactly? It's a short little campaign and a new multiplayer mode to play for a while, didn't even cost full price. It plays exactly like H3 which was the golden era of Halo so I don't see what complaints you could have.

People have the right to dislike ODST, but if you also say Reach was better in any way you're retarded.
>>
File: Cortana_(H4).png (4MB, 1800x2036px) Image search: [Google]
Cortana_(H4).png
4MB, 1800x2036px
But we all agree Cortana was best girl, right?
>>
>>388145994
Up until Halo 5, at least.
>>
>>388144210
Halo 3 > Halo Combat Evolved > Halo 2 > Halo 5 Guardians > Halo 4
>>
>>388145796
This, I dislike both but even I see ODST as the better game.
>>
>>388145796
ODST was boring as fuck with shitty maps
I'll accept that Halo 3 was better than Reach, but to say that ODST had more to offer in terms of entertainment than Reach is delusion
>>
>>388145014
Halo was great because it properly shuffled weapons, enemies and environments. One time you fight Elites in small corridors using human weapons, next you hold off waves of little bastards using energy weapons on large, open arena.
How did you managed to not notice that variety?
> copypasted corridors were terrible though
>>
>>388145014
>Health regen o wait nvm its only shield regen lel
>bad somehow
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.