[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: bsc-logo-2014_9703.png (143KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
bsc-logo-2014_9703.png
143KB, 350x197px
Thoughts?
>>
>>388140650
I tried to watch their mega man x6 as I always have trouble finding content of people shitting on that game and Johnny was retardedly pulling this 'from an objective point of view all mega man games did [mechanic] bad' trying not to upset people? Over fucking MMX6?
FUCK OUTTA HERE. The game deserves every OUNCE of hate it gets.
>>
>>388140650
Most of them are autism incarnate. Johnny is okay though.
>>
Might as well just make a Somecallmejohnny thread
>>
I only watch Johnny
This guy knows what's up >>388141463
>>
What do they call Johnny?
>>
>>388140650
Ryan is objectively the best of the bunch
Lewis was okay but he's become really fucking annoying lately
They should play Fortune Street again
>>
>>388141178
Wat
>>
Johnny is usually chill like in his videos.
Ryan I feel is the one who carries most of the commentary and starts the most interesting discussions.
Lewis is a sperg 50% of the time.
Ted has shit taste the size of a black hole.

I really liked their recent Harmony of Despair videos, I hope they eventually finish the game.
>>
Johnny is the best of the bunch by a wide margin. Chill, informative and funny. I don't even necessarily like his solo video but he's a great personality.

The rest are dog shit. Lewis is autistic, cannot detect sarcasm, kills humour outright and is generally not very good at most games. Ted inserts his opinion constantly and is the epitome of reddit we comic humour, a contrariness and a Nintenbro. Ryan barely talks but is an arrogant virgin.
>>
>>388145983
This
>>
>>388145983
I've been liking Ted a lot more now, but Lewis and Ryan have became increasingly obnoxious with each commentary I watch. Ryan with his arrogance and Lewis with his lackluster commentary and lack of anything interesting to deliver to the table.

Clement and Gareth are great (when they're actually on the channel).

Johnny is GOAT because he hits that perfect balance of humor, chill attitude, rage, and insight. Johnny = Gareth > Clement > Ted > Amanda > Ryan > Lewis
>>
>>388147006
Whatever LP Gareth and Steve are in is automatically the bests
Which is why FTCR will always be the best commentary group, with Hellfirecomms in second whenever Tom is not being autistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUtgk16cJY
>>
>>388147006
>Amanda

Jesus, thanks for reminding of that cunt. She was easily the worst last I watched them. Some really cool lps were ruined by her. Did she get any better?
>>
>>388147315
Imagine how bad the Shadow the Hedgehog playthrough would be if Gareth wasn't there. He single-handedly carried that commentary. Gareth can turn even the worst games into gold.
>>
>>388140650
Only good one is johnny now fuck off OP
>>
>>388147547
I'd take current Amanda over Ryan and Lewis. She got better.
>>
>>388147776
What she's been in recently?
Lately i've only seen stuff with Mia and she's miles better
>>
>>388147697
no
>>
>>388148562
ok
>>
>>388140650
Only watch them for Johnny, Ted is a colossal faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.