[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have never owned a sega console in my life, were there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sega-saturn-dreamcast.jpg (14KB, 425x180px) Image search: [Google]
sega-saturn-dreamcast.jpg
14KB, 425x180px
i have never owned a sega console in my life, were there any game on saturn on dreamcast that would be considered classics?
>>
>>388137174
Yes, but most of the Saturn classics didn't make it out of Japan, and most of the Dreamcast classics got ported to other consoles.
>>
>>388137174
Get yourself a Saturn, Action Replay, and a cheap game. Install pseudo saturn on your Dreamcast and have access to 99% of the library. Haven't had this much fun in years.
>>
>>388137174
Panzer Dragoon Saga on Saturn and Shenmue on Dreamcast are examples.
>>
File: 1503157552679.jpg (1MB, 2500x3174px) Image search: [Google]
1503157552679.jpg
1MB, 2500x3174px
you will get a better response in
>>>/vr/
>>
>>388138270
Though quite a few of them worse (like Grandia 2 or the fact Soul Calibur on Xbox 360 has zero unlockable content).
>>
>>388137174
>dead or alive
>fighters megamix
>phantasy star online
>skies of arcadia
>nights into dreams
>panzer dragoon saga
>guardian heroes
>shining the holy ark
>sonic adventure
>grandia 2
>sakura taisen
>shenmue
That's all I can think of anyway. DC had a lot more "classics" that came direct from the arcades though.
>>
Power Stone 2 in DC anon!!!!
Methinks a remake of it would sell a lot.
>>
>>388138816
I'm surprised Dragon Force ranked higher than PDS, though you can't go wrong with either.
>>
>>388138816

This is a nice list

>>388139319

There is a PSP port, i actually played that a long time ago
>>
>>388141076
Would probably be better playing it on PPSSPP. On the PSP it looks like a game made for ants.
>>
>>388138816
>burning rangers on the play list
Did the person who created this image even play that game? It's a nightmare to control and has some of the glitchiest visuals I've ever seen in a game; textures and objects pop in and out constantly.
>>
>>388142478
The game really pushed the Saturn to its limits. The visuals would be less glitchy if they did not try to incorporate transparent shit.
>>
Dreamcast is full of arcade games. Some games like JSR got HD remakes, as others had ports to other consoles with a bit more content like SoA
Good exclusives that i recall are Toy Commander, Cannon Spike, Chuchu Rocket, Propeller Arena(game was cancelled but completed, you can still download the iso), Virtua Tennis 1 for an arcade feel or 2k2 for a world tour with a creation character
Soul Calibur 1's dreamcast is still that best version of the game. The "HD" on Xbox is bad with less modes and stuff

Saturn, this is enough >>388138816
If you never played Master System, GG or Genesis, you should play some games. Genesis for example shit like Gunstar Heroes, Street of Rage 2, Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, Rocket Knight Adventures, etc

>>388139134
PSO should be played on PC online with friends. Never offline on Dreamcast.

>>388142008
Ants mode is 16:9 or widescreen. You should play it in zoom mode or 4:3
>>
If you have never played a Genesis then play a Genesis.
>>
File: 3DD.jpg (212KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
3DD.jpg
212KB, 500x489px
>>
>>388137174
DC:
>Shenmue
>Soul Calibur
>Skies of Arcadia
>Grandia 2
>Jet Set Radio
>Dead or Alive 2
>Marvel vs. Capcom 2
>Project Justice
>The Last Blade 2
>House of the Dead 2
>Chu Chu rocket
>Space Channel 5
>Sonic adventure 1&2
>Crazy Taxi 1&2
>Powerstone 1&2
>Bangai-O
>Ikaruga
>Illbleed
>Blue Stinger
>Cannon Spike

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are also plenty of other great arcade ports and gems.

I play my dreamcast regularly still and it remains my favourite console of all time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.