[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mod SINGLE player game >You get banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1488148403798.jpg (12KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1488148403798.jpg
12KB, 222x293px
>Mod SINGLE player game
>You get banned
>>
>Use custom skins in multiplayer game
>get banned
>>
Name 5 games, 1 visual novel, and 4 ludos that does this.
>>
>>388126313
>Use a program to mod your inventory
>Teleport around the map attacking every frame
>99999 hp
>not banned
>>
>>388126313
Yeah, I wanted to get into pc gaming but fuck it all if i'm going to get VAC banned for modding fallout or something.
>>
>>388126313
Name one game that does this.
>>
>>388128624
Bethesda made fallout 4 vac enabled since adding the creation club
>>
>>388128561
you won't. Steam has a built-in mod workshop
>>
>>388128624
GTAV
>>
>>388129587
They really should have an auto mod disable before joining online.
>>
>>388129587
GTA5 bans you if you're stupid enough to take all of the single player mods you use online. Doesn't pretty much every modding guide using OpenIV tell you that you should have two separate installations if you want to play online?
>>
>>388126575
>1 visual novel
Cross Days
>>
>>388128561
That's not how that works anon
>>
>>388129798
OpenIV is illegal anon and anyone who uses it (even if you're just offline) gets banned, didn't you hear?
>>
>>388130058
I heard that the fuss that was kicked up over it got Take Two's decision reversed
>>
>>388130267
Haven't checked up on it in a while, dropped GTAV out of principle as well as the fact that I lost all my mods and wasn't about to instal them again. Don't know if the decision was reversed or not but it doesn't change the fact that I was banned for modding a SINGLE player game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.