[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoy all of your fondest memories of Skyrim in 720p and 30fps!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: nintendo_switch_skyrim-600x310.jpg (22KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_switch_skyrim-600x310.jpg
22KB, 600x310px
Enjoy all of your fondest memories of Skyrim in 720p and 30fps!
>>
>>388125267
great, just like my 360
>>
File: 1503559824213.jpg (1MB, 2560x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1503559824213.jpg
1MB, 2560x2160px
>looks worse than the 2011 version on the lowest settings
>>
Portable.
You forgot to say portable.
That matters.

Anyone who cares about playing Skyrim with ACTUAL GRAPHICS is going to do it modded on PC. The rest of us don't give a shit, and being able to play it portably is a good trade-off.
>>
>>388125456
No, it doesn't. I used to play it on the lowest settings.
>>
>>388125497
There's also a ton of nintenbabies that actually haven't played skyrim yet and won't know or care about the difference. Like you said, most people who care already played it fiften hundred times and know that PC is superior for this series
>>
>>388125497
a $200 laptop can run it better though
>>
>>388125267
God damn it Todd, when are you gonna actually make something new?
>>
>>388125497
wtf i love screen glared 720p 30fps choppy ass compressed graphics lol wtf????

wtf im so happy that i wasted $300 now
>>
>worse visuals
>not even the special edition
>no dlc included
>>
>>388125718
try playing on a laptop in bed
>>
At low settings.
>>
>>388125735
>compressed graphics
Switch has 4GB of RAM as opposed to 512MB on 360. It should handle higher resolution textures.
>>
>>388125497
As someone who bought a Switch at a midnight launch, is portability going to be a sufficient excuse for every underpowered game and ancient game port we get? Is portability really enough of a draw to pay full price for indie titles that I can buy at a fraction of a price not only on Steam, but also PSN sales these days? I've bought a shit ton of games I already owned on other platforms because I chugged the Nintendo Kool-aid and I'm quickly getting tired of the latest and greatest Nintendo titles being released after at least a dozen old indie ports and literal phone games
>>
>>388125718
A $200 laptop couldn't play shit.
>>
>>388125718
Not it couldn't. Maybe a stolen laptop that some faggot is trying to get rid of because he's about to get fucked, but that's literally the only situation in which a laptop you paid $200 for could play anything aside from minesweeper and solitaire.
>>
>fondest memories
>skyrim
does refund count? not even mods could fix that steaming pile of turd you call a game
>>
>>388125497
>>
>>388125841
I'm literally going that right now.
>>
>>388127005
As someone over the age of 18, can I ask when the last time Nintendo had a console that wasn't underpowered in the past 3 gens? Because if you don't expect that by now, you're lying to yourself to try to justify buying something, and you're retarded.

I bought a Switch, don't regret it because I had no delusions it was somehow going to compete in power with any console.
>>
>>388127005
>Is portability really enough of a draw to pay full price for indie titles that I can buy at a fraction of a price not only on Steam, but also PSN sales these days?

Portability is a huge seller for Asian markets, given their workaholic schedules. But probably not for Skyrim, no.
>>
>>388125497
you are glossing over the fundemental mods which makes this game a 1000 times better, from gameplay, immersion and interface perspectives.
>>
>>388128068
The Wii U was their attempt at being HD amd making a system on par with other systems, but they completely halfassed it since the PS3/360 were 7 years old at that point and ruined it with a gimmicky controller with a shit battery life.
>>
>>388125456
Why are they not comparing the 360/PS3 version to the Switch? It's pretty much what the Switch version looks like.
>>
>>388125735
If you really bought a Switch for a 6 year old game you got what you deserve.
>>
Honestly anyone still buying a Nintendo toy and expecting anything worthwhile outside of Nintendo First party games is deluded.
>>
>>388129996
I assume because Switch is supposed to be a current gen console, so whoever made the image was comparing it to the current gen version.
>>
>>388130416
It's a current-gen handheld with the specs of a very-slightly more powerful WiiU.
>>
>>388131447
Nice meme.
>>
>>388125456
lmao the switch version looks like oblivion
>>
>>388127642
Good point anon
>>
For someone who avoided Skyrim all this time (contemplated original PS3 release until news spread about how fucking broken it was), a portable version sounds alright.

Japan will probably eat it all up at any rate since they really seem to like Bethesda's games for whatever reason.
>>
>>388127005
>buying games on pc
there's your problem. and yes, portability will be sufficient. pirate on pc if you want to play on pc.
>>
>>388125497
Have fun getting frustrated with the broken quests

ON THE GO
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.