[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic forces tag team gameplay first look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

https://youtu.be/o4UwxxN5v94

Thoughts?
>>
this looks as bad as sonic and the black knight.
>>
>>388118571
I like the natural transition of the stages
>Green Hill
>"corrupted" GH with less vegetation
>full desert
>desert plant, similar to Oil Ocean
>robot pyramid
>>
>>388118571
This doesn't look fun
>>
>>388118571
They should've gone full boost mode. Not the shitty 2.5D or the gimmicky OC Donut Steel sections. The more I see of this game, the more shit it looks.
>>
>more linear than even unleashed
>non sonic stages
>non sonic stages in sonic stages like sonic heroes
>wisps
All they had to do was that the generations engine, make 9 new zones and give them 2 acts each and they'd be golden. Look at the unleashed mod for generations. It doesn't even take that much work to make a good level from a shitty base; they could have repurposed old games, but no. Only Sega can so consistently snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
>>
>>388118571
Quick, predict its metacritic score
I'm going with a solid 5
>>
Holy shit
Sonic team is fucked
This is going to sell less than mania
>>
BUTTON PROMPTS EVERYWHERE
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER

SONIC WAS NEVER MEANT TO MOVE TO A FULLY 3D PLATFORM. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK
>>
>>388118571
Just make Sonic Heroes 2 already, that's clearly what they wanted
>>
>>388121238
>SONIC WAS NEVER MEANT TO MOVE TO A FULLY 3D PLATFORM. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK
It worked in Adventure 2
>>
>>388121238
It can work it's just that sonic team is fucking incompetent
>>
>>388121238
I think that the dev dont understand that sonic is about inertia in the first sonic it take age to accelerate but you go fast you can keep your speed and go as fast as you can.
>>
>Sega will literally HAVE to make mania 2 when this sells like shit/is panned
I'm okay with this. modernfags btfo
>>
Maybe they should take a hint from Sonic Mania and conclude that 3D Sonics don't work.
>>
>>388120571

screencap
>>
>>388121806
Shitty game design doesn't work, there's nothing preventing 3D Sonic from working.

There was nothing wrong with the core gameplay of the Adventure series, sure it was a bit rough and buggy but that can be polished
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.