[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: gtsportnewcover.jpg (279KB, 1235x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gtsportnewcover.jpg
279KB, 1235x1500px
does anyone care?
>>
I wonder love GT4 remastered

It was the true racing game
Tried playing it again disc died
>>
>>388116645
When did GT stop being relevant? Or did racing games stop being relevant?
>>
>>388117328

When Forza BTFO them. Also, the only hugely popular racing games nowadays are party racing games like Mario Kart.
>>
>>388117328
Second.
>>
The fact that there are barely any tracks kind of sucks. Not even laguna seca is in this one. I might still get it but I already have assetto corsa so I don't know if it'll be worth it. Project cars 2 looks like it might even be better.

I second a gt4 remaster, that game is the pinnacle of gt imo
>>
>>388116645
>the real driving simulator

cheeky, aren't they
>>
>>388117658
I'm sure they'll be available as a DLC. This awful generation is so predictable.
>>
>>388117734
If we're being fair they're extra cheeky considering they take the best players quite often and actually put them out into races.
>>
>>388117562
Can I buy a used steet car in Forza and slowly work up to crazy super cars? That's what I loved about GT. It was like a roleplaying game. I haven't played any of them since the PS2 though. I don't even know if GT does that anymore.
>>
File: 1502100639910.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502100639910.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>17 locations
>177 cars
>Most of the car count is made up of one production model and the race version of the model from each manufacturer
>Baked TOD

>>388117734
iRacing's about to produce an actual champion and the next big thing in racing while professional drivers. I'd imagine Kaz's jimmies are rustled that Nissan pulled the plug on his reality show and produced a bunch of pay drivers.

>>388118201
>they take the best players, put them in a reality show to train them to actually put them out into races.

Fixed. When GT produces someone who can jump from a game straight into a entry tier late model or a miata series without faltering. Then we can say it produces drivers
>>
Unless I can build a digital dram collection of cars (anywhere from cars I used to own and loved, cars I want to own, classic icons, fun shitboxes, and the superest hypercars) instead just a handful of gt3 race prepped cars, I wont give a single shit
>>
>>388118415
They haven't done the reality show in fucking ages m8
>>
>>388116645
me
>>
>>388118428
Also, I don't give a shit about online competitive play. Give me an updated gt2 or 3 with modern cars on the ps4 and I'd be set
>>
>>388118415
didnt a gt academy team make the le mans podium? also bathurst 12 hr although that was mainly katsumasa chiyo
>>
>>388118553
Cause Nissan pulled the plug on it. Nissan even pulled the plug on their whole relationship with PD. The GT-R no longer uses PD Developed dashboard software and is using Renaults dashboard software instead.

>>388118730
Only one driver was from GT Academy. The other two were professionals. Bathurst had two GT Academy drivers and a pro.

You still can't go directly from GT to the track while you can with iRacing. iRacing is so popular with real drivers they use it to practice and if you are in a good enough tier, you might end up in a race with them. Sony's marketing memes are hilarious because GT's just a simcade at this point.
>>
>>388116645
if it's as good as 3 and 4 then maybe
>>
Not to start console wars or anything but honestly Microsoft has done a lot more with the Forza property over the last 5 years than Sony has done with Gran Turismo
>>
>>388117328
GT5 had multiple versions, when it was just a slightly updated GT4. It pissed off a lot of people.

The GT6's astronomically high cost of supercars, and inclusion of DLC money, pissed off even more people. Then servers for GT5 were taken down for no good reason.

Basically, the Gran Turismo creators became too shady for their own good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.