[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deus Ex is now about racism against augmented people meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1503589003713.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503589003713.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>Deus Ex is now about racism against augmented people meant to be a metaphor for racism against non-white immigrants
>Blacks shoehorned everywhere
>For some reason Prague is full of black people (czech republic's current black population doesn't even appear in statistics)
>Stronk empowered wimin everywhere
>internet culture looks straight out of watch dogs 2
>>
>>388113769
Welcome to nugaming.
>>
>>388113769
I remember when Deus Ex was about conspiracy theories and not some metaphorical racism against augmented people.
By the timeline of Deus Ex, augmented people were pretty much obsolete in favor of the nano-augmented people.
>>
>>388113769
Which game was this? I don't recall the black people thing in Revolution

Never played mankind divided or 2.
>>
>>388113769
At least it killed the series
>>
>>388114691
OP is talking about Mankang Divided
>>
>>388113769
>>For some reason Prague is full of black people (czech republic's current black population doesn't even appear in statistics)

Explain why this is a bad thing.
>>
>>388113769

I was here when you made this post last night

go away and take your poorly crafted /pol/bait with you
>>
>>388114832
because black people have low IQs and are generally subhuman

name 5 games created by black people
>>
>>388113769
I dont understand. So is now Joss Whedon a cuck or the anti-cuck? Because he seems to be alpha chad under the veil of fake cuckoldry
>>
>>388113769
>For some reason Prague is full of black people

Because it's a forced relocation site for augs from lots of places, not just those living in the czech republic.
>>
>>388113769
>>388114535

That's because HR and MD are to Deus Ex what Fallout 3 and 4 are to the original series. Just pick one theme from the originals and kind of twist it a bit and go totally overboard with it
>>
>>388114691
Human Revolution sent the majority of its time in Detroit, it had plenty of black people. It even had that uncomfortably stereotypical black lady routing through the trash
>>
>EU country is full of black people
Are you surprised? Same will happen to Poland and Hungary soon, they won't turn down the free money for long.

Only Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania and Latvia have any future.
>>
>>388113769
>racism against augmented people

This has always been a thing, newfag.
>>
>>388113769
As opposed to what, the original which was every 90s conspiracy theory rolled together? Deus Exfags are 2nd only to MGS2fags in thinking their shit is deeper than it is.
>>
>>388114985
I don't think video games are a very good measure of intelligence, leddit
>>
File: Reefah-t34101-large[1].jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Reefah-t34101-large[1].jpg
124KB, 500x500px
>>388113769
and this is why mankind divided and human revolution was garbage, they made this racism against augmented people to be this huge thing, but never actually showed how it plays out in everyday life, and why

it was some ethereal concept you couldnt grasp on to yet it was one of the main pillars why everything is going to shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.