[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post 10/10 games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: valkyria-chronicles-cover.jpg (148KB, 1000x1150px) Image search: [Google]
valkyria-chronicles-cover.jpg
148KB, 1000x1150px
post 10/10 games
>>
>10/10
>Gameplay is 95% of the time scout-rush their flag to get S-ranks on missions

Haha no
>>
Start us off, OP.
>>
>>388105106
>>388105180
>mad xbox cucks
>>
>>388104894
(You) start
>>
>>388105685
I have a PS3, PS4, and PC and still acknowledge it's not that good.
>>
>>388104894
Fallout new vegas on xbox one sorry for derailing your thread
>>
File: 147094-l.jpg (28KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
147094-l.jpg
28KB, 250x426px
>>
File: lamulana_Boxshot.jpg (374KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
lamulana_Boxshot.jpg
374KB, 480x600px
Greatest metroidvania ever made.
>>
>>388106082
Not a metroidvania.
>>
Why can't japs stop catering to weebs and make more realistic shit? The anime artstyle is been over done to death and looks cheap as fuck.
>>
File: ni-no-kuni-us-cover.jpg (76KB, 777x1044px) Image search: [Google]
ni-no-kuni-us-cover.jpg
76KB, 777x1044px
sony has the best games
>>
>>388105685

Nigga I played the game. It's abysmally shallow.
>>
File: NES_Tetris_Box_Front.jpg (35KB, 223x320px) Image search: [Google]
NES_Tetris_Box_Front.jpg
35KB, 223x320px
>>
File: Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg (42KB, 313x310px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg
42KB, 313x310px
Only on PlayStation®
>>
>>388106579
Realistic ages like shit.
>>
>>388106856
The just hinted that this is getting a PC port.
>>
>>388105106
You either haven't played the game or you read about this meme, looked at all the maps and enemy locations, and grinded scouts and orders specifically to do this, and even then it's very difficult to pull off without specific orders, upgrades, and potentials. Otherwise you're spewing bullshit and somehow think endgame is 95% of the game.
>>
>>388104894
>VC 1
>10/10

NO.

i torrented this to try before buying and the whole scoring system just
>NOPE FUCK THIS IT'S BULLSHIT

what >>388105106 said

having to scout rush Alicia to get the best progress and best scores etc is flat out retarded. did the devs like beat themselves in both their heads and assholes with pneumatic jacks before trying to think up such a fucking stupid system?

>MULTIPLE someone's working on this series thought the scoring system was not only freaking 'cool' but totally justified.
>>
>>388105809

i was hoping for a tactical jrpg. but the game jsut fucking falls on it's ass right from the very start with stupid shit.
>>
File: 10.jpg (613KB, 769x885px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
613KB, 769x885px
i'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet
>>
>>388107575
*and PC
>>
>>388108509

I've played the game, got S-rank on all missions, and it's honestly mostly scout rushing. And yes you can do it easily enough without their grenade launcher - it just makes it easy to downright laughably simple.

There's a few missions where lancers and the tank itself are useful because of armor but otherwise you're just running across the map ASAP and tossing grenades.

Snipers, machine gunners and engineers are wholly useless and the only reason to even send them out is to just put them out to kill some tactically insignificant jabronies.
>>
>>388109983
S-rank on your first try? Without knowing anything about the game (scout rush etc)?
>>
>>388110272

>Without knowing anything about the game

Unless you're a certified medically diagnosed retard, you can figure out 'Oh capture the flag? Unit that can transverse the most ground is important'.

Hell I think I even got S-rank on that mission where you have to make the glowing engines on that mega-tank show up despite it not being one of those capture the flag deals. Now that required a hint of strategy, at least.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.