[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Yu.Yu.Hakusho.full.41070.jpg (501KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yu.Yu.Hakusho.full.41070.jpg
501KB, 1280x1024px
So let's take a look at that other shonen anime/manga with a great tournament arc.

Has there been a good YYH fighting game besides the SNES one?
>>
File: Sniped.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sniped.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>388101872
Which one are you referring to?
>>
>>388102027
it's less cutscene-y
>>
the snes fighting games all blow ass, though the first one is pretty cool mechanically since it rewards. the genesis one is shit too.

YYH is not a good series for fighting games because of the dumb powerlevel shit. yusuke and hiei are so far and above literally every other character with such exposition and expansion on all their skills and abilities that kuwabara and kurama may as well not even exist. kurama's main power comes from his demon form which he can't even hold for more than a few minutes at a time. You can't balance someone with like two fucking abilities versus yusuke's 30 or 40, and hiei's 5 or 10.
>>
I was wondering why there was a sudden surge of YYH games in the 2000s, was it mostly American?

>>388102292
power levels mean nothing in fighting games anon
>>
The genesis one is awesome OP, it has a translation patch for the rom. It's up to 4 players with a background and foreground you can interchange between.
>>
>>388102401
How do you make a fighting game character with no special moves? Literally what could kuwabara do besides extend his sword?
>>
>>388102523
>generic slash attack
>javelin
>sword extend
>sword extend anti-air
>perception counter attack
>yukina shit
>super where he uses the trial sword, changes his moveset a bit
>super where he performs a powerful slash
>dimension sword
>>
File: Shishi;_Cape_of_No_Return.jpg (43KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Shishi;_Cape_of_No_Return.jpg
43KB, 720x544px
great music tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4dS9y8dws
>>
The entire point of YYH is that the power levels are broken beyond belief.

E - F: Everyone in S1 including people like Rambo and the Four Saint Beasts
C: Yusuke after Genkai's training
B: Toguro at maximum strength
A: Yusuke during most of Ch Black. Hiei, Kuwabara, and Kurama as they assault Sensui
Lower S: Shinobu Sensui, the true personality who hasn't come out in ages. So powerful 1/10th of his energy being unrepressed starts violent quakes.
Mid-S: Sensui vs Yusuke at full power
Upper S: The scale between A and S is already larger than the difference in scale before that combined. Upper S class is even greater than in proportion. This is essentially god levels.

Though according to the wiki all four of the Yusuke crew eventually reached Upper S in the manga. I would like to see that just for Kuwabara.
>>
>>388102292
at least it's hype as fuck. I mean, just look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrdAsptg93Y
>>
There was a PS2 game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.