[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: capture.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>388098174
I know who WASN'T in the wrong.
>>
File: Top ten anime betrayals.jpg (53KB, 519x393px) Image search: [Google]
Top ten anime betrayals.jpg
53KB, 519x393px
Mike for making the video in the first place
>>
>>388098174
You can shut up now
>>
Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days—it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of Minecrap?
>>
>>388098174
Gadget was being pretty unfair to poor Mike, imho.
>>
>>388098174
Mike for deleting the video
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP4XBFo8GoQ
>>
>Mineycrafta
>"PLAY OR DIE!"
>the supervillain shuffle
>Melvin brother of the joker

what's the most cringey e-celeb video?
>>
I unironically love this video
>>
>>388098174
Loco bandito
>>
>>388100527
This but ironically
>>
>>388100527
It has a "so bad it's good" vibe to it.
>>
Hmm, do you have that game, MineyCrafta? Penny was telling me she was playing it on her computer book. Let's play MineyCrafta! Um well, I have Minecraft, I think that's probably what you're talking about. Let's try that. Hmm,oh yes, this is it: Miney Crafta! No no no, Inspector gadget, it's called Minecraft. Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days, it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of Minecrap? Well, there really is no point. It's a sandbox game. Oh good, I love building sandcastles. No, that just means you can do anything you want like explore, build stuff, and mess around. What kind of stuff can you build? Well, anything, really. There's one guy that built a scale model of the Starship Enterprise. My deduction skills as a detective tell me he has quite possibly, never had sex. Come on, Inspector Gadget, it's about expressing your creativity! But, he is just copying a fake rocket ship blueprint designed by someone else! Seems more like monkey see, monkey do than using creative energy if you ask me. Oh, you think you can do better, huh? I have a robotic implant in my brain that lets me preform 12 quadrillion calculations per second. I could rewrite the entire game's code, while helping Penny with her homework, and cleaning up brain's doody, all at the same time! He's a nerd, and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents. What an asshole! He may not have a powerful cybernetic brain like yours, but I think that the kid used Minecraft in a unique, and complex, yet beautiful way, making the adaptation of I told you to shut up, but you didn't listen. Oh look, a free iPad.
>>
>>388100709
All these years and I still struggle to read this.
>>
who was in the wrong here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgkcHRMQRY
>>
>>388098174
Mike he was the only one there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GkwWw9W6Y
>>
>>388101417
>2:38
every time
>>
>>388098174
>always see this fuck memed about but never watch him in a video
>watch a random 'James and Mike Mondays' video
>he cuts off James and goes off on tangents a 13-year old would make("It's like this is the shit, and this is the butt, and the butt poops the shit"), and James gives a bone dry chuckle and a 'h-haha, yeah' in reply
>get sick of his voice not too long after that & close the video
so this is what put AVGN on life support
I like him as Motherfucker Mike in Board James though.
>>
>>388099496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY
>>
B U I L D
B R O W N
B R I C K S
W I T H
M O I N E C R A P
>>
File: 2018c3faed-1486742776815.png (458KB, 585x777px) Image search: [Google]
2018c3faed-1486742776815.png
458KB, 585x777px
>>388101827
>2:11
>>
>>388101827

>giving shit to fucking elmo, the character that must have been made for retard children.

GOOD.
>>
Oh look a free iPad
>>
here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1xKnuYAAZQ
>>
>>388098174
The Loco Bandito
>>
>>388098174

B
R
O
W
N
>>
>>388100709
>He may not have a powerful cybernetic brain like yours, but I think that the kid used Minecraft in a unique, and complex, yet beautiful way, making the adaptation of I told you to shut up, but you didn't listen. Oh look, a free iPad.
Always makes me laugh.
>>
>>388101827
>Guy has very hairy eyebrows, therefore his asscrack must also be very hairy
Where did this leap of logic come from?
>>
>>388098174
Inspector Gadget was pretty annoying in that episode, I don't know what his problem was.
>>
>>388100527
how? Without filtering it trough irony I can't even watch it.
>>
Gadget told Mike to shut up, but he wouldn't listen.
>>
>>388104643
Me. Mike use to be my prostate Doctor.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.