[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are orcs the niggers of Arcanum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Arcanum 08.24.2017 - 15.03.07.01.jpg (765KB, 800x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanum 08.24.2017 - 15.03.07.01.jpg
765KB, 800x3200px
Are orcs the niggers of Arcanum?
>>
>>388095586
Seems legit.
>>
>Arcanum thread
Why I never.

Who powerleveled in old sewers?
>>
>>388097494
>Who powerleveled in old sewers?
Care to elaborate?

Also, there was an Arcanum thread yesterday and where the fuck do I find Saltpeter?

Had two of those and I don't remember where I got them from. I want to make tons of bullets, instead of buying them from those jews.
>>
>>388097737
>Care to elaborate?
You do the "cleanup the warehouse" sidequest in Tarant, equip your party with pyro axes and fuck off to the old sewers.

>saltpeter
Try every single trash can in Tarant/Caladon.

>make bullets
>playing gunslinger
I feel your pain.
>>
>>388097737
> Saltpeter
General, mechanic and gun stores.
>>
>>388097920
I just did that quest yesterday but I feel like I've long way before I can make pyro axes.

>I feel your pain.
It's actually pretty fun, in a masochistic way. I feel like you have more planning/tactical thinking to do when you play as gunslinger until you'll have enough expertise with guns and enough bullets. Molotovs help a lot also I like to swith to a knife I always carry with me for enemies who are down/low level.

Also, this shit just happened.
>have two dynamites
>there's a suspicious warehouse in Tarant with jammed doors
>tell Virgil and Magnus to wait
>blow the doors to hell
>huge 13 lvl ogre comes out
>my party is 8-9
>ohfuck.jpg
>time for some grenades, I guess
>throw a grenade I saved for such occasion and a molotov in his face and beat his unconscious ass to death
>well that was close
>34 level were rat out of fucking nowhere
>shit my pants standing completely paralysed
>it passes us and fucks off to roam the streets
>watch it stalking some city dweller unable to catch up with him
>finally it kills him in two hits and fucks off again
>hear its ass getting slapped by guards few seconds later
>check the dead guy's pockets for some free gold and continue my way

What a fine day it is.
>>
>>388098581
>I just did that quest yesterday but I feel like I've long way before I can make pyro axes.
They're Smithy 3 IIRC, and they're OP to hell and back.

Unless you're playing with the balance patch, in which case you'll have to wait until the Dredge, or something.

>not getting Soggy on the nanosecond you arrive in Shrouded Hills
Oh shit nigger what are you doing.
>>
I would kill to see an Arcanum remake in 3d like they did with Fallout 3. It would look SO good.
>>
>>388098750
>Soggy
That faggot won't join me for some reason.

I am partially roleplaying as a pedoish looking unlikable cunt so I haven't invested a single point in charisma. I've no idea why Magnus agreed to join me, desu.
>>
>>388098581
You can steal a Looking Glass Rifle from that homosexual Firearms master in Ashbury pretty early in the game and destroy everything with it.
>>
>>388098910
You need CHA 9 for him to join.

I THINK Magnus refuses to join iff you're a full retard.
>>
>>388098957
And then PL in the old sewers, then fuck off to Vendigroth and get the recipe for Droch's Cuntslayer of Sixty Niggers and pretty much destroy the game.
>>
>>388095586
good game, these books really made me appreciate the developers.
only complaint I had was that the hidden dwarven base was almost impossible to do blind
>>
>>388095586
>Are orcs the niggers
yes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.