[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are western games so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485531945707.png (124KB, 285x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485531945707.png
124KB, 285x250px
Do you only put up with them since you grew up in a western society? Do you not know how to have fun? Are brain dead enough to find it fun?

I can name a handful of them that I find fun, even then most that come out now are so flawed, and value visual/cinematic experience over performance, and push politics into it as if that was the main agenda to begin with. I mean you'd really expect better from these so called million dollar projects, its quite sad to say in the very least.
>>
File: max payne 2 2.jpg (142KB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
max payne 2 2.jpg
142KB, 640x816px
Seeing third person shooters going from quality games like Max Payne 1 and 2 or Fallout 1 and 2

To pure garbage like Max Payne 3 and Fallout 3... it's pretty sad.
>>
As far as I know the east never made games like grand strategies or a RTS like the Total War series.
So yeah, I think I'm good with the west.
>>
>>388094905
>third person shooters
>Fallout 1 and 2
Anon?
>>
>>388095007
I fucked up. Quality RPGs like Fallout 1 and 2, quality TPSes like Max Payne 1 and 2

>As far as I know the east never made games like grand strategies or a RTS like the Total War series.

Also SEGA - a Japanese company - publishes those games. Nice try homo
>>
>>388095114
>Also SEGA - a Japanese company - publishes
>Publisher
>Making games
What the fuck are you fucking doing you fucking anon? Also SEGA has multiple divisions, the yurop division published those games.
>>
>>388094905
>garbage like Max Payne 3 and Fallout 3
Back to cuckdit, pleb.

And Fallout 3 was quite popular in japan.
>>
>>388094810
Why is v so obssessed with weeb trash? Just cause a game has tits in it, doesn't mean it's a good game.
>>
>>388095737
THey like pattern based simmon says design.
>>
>>388095737
shhhh newfag weebs think since it's a site oriented to Japanese culture, everything nip needs to be praised 24/7.
>>
>>388095737
4chan is an anime board and although expanded to allow many interest many anime fans still remain they didn't leave, people like you came and assume you run the place.
>Just cause a game has tits in it, doesn't mean it's a good game.
Congrats, you want a prize? That's why you play them before saying it's shit or not.
It's like me saying all Western games are shit because they're all movies with transwomen.
Not all 'weeb' games are good and not all are bad.

>>388095929
Keep trying to fit in, you'll eventually do it someday.
Or you'll just keep lying to yourself and trick yourself into think you belong. Might wanna start with what newfag means first. (Hint: It's not somebody new to the site). Might wanna tell your friends that before they look even more like idiots.
>>
>>388096120
Alright pal, every single nip game out there is amazingly 10/10 and only retards like SJW shit from the west.
Stay pleb fag.
>>
>>388096325
>All Japanese games are shit
>No they're not all bad that's like saying all Western games are bad, you just have to try them.
>haha lol every Japanese game is amazing like you said, lol I'm being sarcastic you're a pleb and a faggot hahaha, I'm sofunny youguyz XD

You are autistic, and I don't mean that ironically.
I know it's hard being mentally handicapped, but can you at least try to act like an adult? Or at least lurk more before attempting to insult others.
>>
>>388095737
That's true. But Japanese games most of the time feel like games and not like a "cinematic experience". They also know how to take themselves lightly and have fun. I mean, I could just as easily say:
>Why is v so obsessed with western trash? Just cause a game has good graphics in it, doesn't mean it's a good game.
or
>Why is v so obsessed with western trash? Just cause a game has diversity in it, doesn't mean it's a good game.
or
>Why is v so obsessed with western trash? Just cause a game is cinematic, doesn't mean it's a good game.
I could go on. I play Japanese games because more often than not, to me, they're simply fun. Last time it said that about a western game was Doom. I'm also fed up with being given unfinished games that are just being patched later.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.