[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen: how do we destroy PC gaming before it kills gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Meeting.jpg (376KB, 857x560px) Image search: [Google]
Meeting.jpg
376KB, 857x560px
Gentlemen: how do we destroy PC gaming before it kills gaming as a whole?
>>
>>388093962
Stop making ports for it. PC sales make up less than 15% of sales income.
>>
You can't really kill PC gaming without taking console gaming along with it.
Both are the hands of the same clock, with the PC being the minute hand and the console the hour hand.

But you could make PC gaming less cancerous.
>>
>>388093962
Make every game physical and increase their size to 200 GB minimum.
>>
>>388093962
PC may be rife with fucking shitlords and valve are jew as fuck but honestly the console market is even MORE anti consumer, at least you get a whole lot of choice with PC. Consoles don't really need to exist any more, they only do because the big companies like the fact that they can package and sell an 'experience' to you and decide what they want that experience to be (as cheap as possible) and you get no choice in the matter.
>>
File: 4096.jpg (31KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
4096.jpg
31KB, 620x372px
>>388093962
Why would you want to kill PC? It drives innovation for the whole industry

>Rocket League, one of the most popular games on consoles, originated as a mod for Unreal Tournament a PC arena shooter series.
>PUBG is going to sell millions on consoles and become one of the most popular games (just like Ark Survival Evolved). Originated from a series of mods for ARMA, a PC enthusiast milsim series that provided the whole
open world framework for the game
>Minecraft is one of the best selling games on consoles. Started as a PC game made by one guy
>Fallout,Battlefield, Rainbow Six etc all started as games by AA developers who were able to get a foothold to make fairly niche games through the PC market

All consoles do is take the creativity and fun that's possible from the open nature of the PC space and attach a massive marketing budget to it to make it "acceptable" to consumerist retards
who would otherwise be too fucking stupid to work out how to get a mod running.

Consolefags are exactly like redditors who turn their noses up at this website, while simultaneously greedily slurping up all the O.C. that's made here.
>>
>>388094583
You took the bait but its okay because you are right anonsenior
>>
>>388094092
>release unoriginal shit that's already been released on consoles several months or years afterwards
>it doesn't sell very well
>"See! I told you PC is a dying market!"
Self fulfilled prophecy.
>>
>>388093962
I'm stupid please me patient with me. Is this thread about PC gaming actually being harmful or is it meant to be LARPing as 'Triple A' gaming CEOs being angry at PC gamers for not being as cuck-able as console gamers?
>>
>>388094865
It doesn't generate as much income as console gaming and it less restrictive for its users. Of course corporate jews want it dead.
>>
File: 1502932456990.png (152KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1502932456990.png
152KB, 394x394px
>>388093962
Kill internet neutrality
>He pays $40 bucks a month to download AAA games
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.