[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT CANON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sjwshit.jpg (51KB, 498x398px) Image search: [Google]
sjwshit.jpg
51KB, 498x398px
NOT CANON
>>
>>388093467
ur a (butthurt) faget
>>
How do these games hold up? I've been looking for an RPG to kill time with.
>>
>>388093828
Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale are two of my all-time favorites. With fall coming in, it might be fun to hunker down and explore the frigid north in IWD. IWD 2 is good as well.
People swear by Baldur's Gate 2, but I honestly never got into it.
Other isometrics which have stolen my life from me are Divine Divinity and Avernum: Escape from the Pit.
These games all hold up well. OP's pic related was very divisive, but it's not bad, just not as glorious as the original or IWD. If you're into buying your games, get the EE's from GoG; they come with the originals so you can check out how it was back in 1998.
>>
>>388094551
And yes, pic related is not canon.
>>
>>388093789
>forcing politics into a beloved old school rpg is okay
(You)
>>
at which level you even finish the dragonspear up?
i feel like it may break already broken difficulty of 2 even further
>>
>>388094551
>People swear by Baldur's Gate 2, but I honestly never got into it.
I feel you. Baldur's Gate is one of my favourite games and Baldur's Gate 2 is of course a good game as well but it just didn't capture me the same way Baldur's Gate did.
>>
>>388093828
Wait for Pathfinder: Kingmaker...

I'm rather partial to Baldur's Gate, there's pretty good mod support for it too to string all the campaigns into a huge one. Though I wouldn't put too many quest mods in. Especially not from the bigger mods.
>>
>>388093828
Baldur's Gate is ridiculously imbalanced when it comes to character builds. Be prepared to find out your first build will fail you dozens of hours in and put you into encounters you can't beat, forcing you to start over.

On the flip side, you can be so over powered you can easily solo the most difficult encounters.
>>
>>388096818
It's second edition, your first level characters aren't supposed to be heroes yet.
>>
>>388096818
That's why you shouldn't create a character on your first playthrough if you don't know what you're doing. Use one of the premade characters instead.
>>
>>388093467
Judging validity of something based off whether or not its canon is the single most autistic thing one can do. It doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1481033449649.jpg (107KB, 750x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481033449649.jpg
107KB, 750x603px
>>388093467
I dunno if trannies are the ones deserving a brain zap or their panderers when I see something like this happens
Do trannies like being pandered like hell?
>>
>>388097041
I don't know about you but making my own character is a significant part of the appeal of western RPGs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.