[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say happy birthday to the two smartest humans on this planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Say happy birthday to the two smartest humans on this planet
>>
>>388089004
>being a pretentious cunt is considered smart now
>>
>>388089004
Cerny sure but Kojima only excels as an ideas guy
>>
>>388089004

Kojima hardly even looks like Hideo. Is he even trying anymore with the ruse cruise?
>>
>>388089004
too bad they suck at videogame design.
>>
>>388089090
When was it not?
>>
>>388089090
can someone tell me why everyone hates kojima now
>>
>>388091487
Ha has been a hack this whole time. Turned a series into stupid animu shit
>>
>>388091708
>"This is just like one of my japanese animes"
>metal gear solid 1
>>
>>388091708
>Metal gear
>not mecha animu from the get go.
Delusions.
>>
>/v/ - Australia
>makes a birthday card for Kojima
>/v/ - Video Games
>HACK HACK KOJIMA YOU FUCKING HACK
>>
>>388091487
he betrayed us and is making a sony exclusive now
>>
Smart because he got smarter people to make games for him and he took the credit?
>>
>>388091487
>now
Everyone with a braind jumped off the Kojima rain at MGS4.
>>
>>388091487
>>388092998
same reason /v/ shits on Miyazaki and FromSoft after making Bloodborne
FromSoft would be nothing without pc making dark souls popular
then they go and work with Sony betraying the fanbase
>>
>>388092705
>/v/ back then
>stupid and gullible
>makes birthday cards for the worst icons in gaming like Gabe Newell and Hideo Kojima because they want to be recognized like a little reddit get together

>/v/ now
>aged and wised
>understand they were retarded in the past and why never to trust false icons who let power and fame go to their head
>>
>>388093196

What kind of revisionist history is this? Demon's Soul was a hit big enough just on PS3, definitely not "nothing without pc" .
>>
>>388089004
neat
didn't know they shared a birthday
>>
>>388093206
>Kojima being a hack isn't a meme!
There was nothing from his more recent games that wasn't also in all of his older games. You are all just being paranoid over the fact that MGSV was unfinished because of Konami.
>>
>>388093357
plus Dark Souls 1 was an even bigger success than Demos before ever porting to pc
>>
heretics
>>
>>388089004
Who is the guy on the left.
>>
>>388093405
MGSV wouldve been a dull game even if it was "finished". The mission structure and gameplay in the wide vast nothing isnt fun or enaging, the enemies upgrade regardless of your tactics in previous missions, the plot and characters are forgetable and disposable, and the boss battles make Dead Cell looks good.

What good was another two or so hours going to do?
>>
>>388090594
412-849, 1401-1402, 1873-1912
>>
>>388093669
How many hours did you pour into it?
Also i don't agree that the battles were forgettable.
The boss battles were too few sure but not forgettable. I still remember the map layouts of almost all of the bases and i didn't even 100% the game at all. I only just finished the main campaign.
>>
>>388093642
Mark Cerny
lead architect of ps4/vita
did a lot of engine work for Naughty Dog, Insomniac during ps2 days, now works with Sony Japan
big tech guy that mostly deals with Sony
you'll see him credited or thanked in a shit ton of games
>>
>>388091487
Don't hate him, though you can't deny that he's been up his own asshole lately Also, in case you haven't noticed, Fappening/Gamergate and the 2016 election has brought a ton of new people to the site Almost 100,000 more users and nearly 1.2 Billion more posts since 2013
>>
File: 67978697687869.jpg (46KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
67978697687869.jpg
46KB, 554x313px
when will they make an Ape Escape game together?
>>
Cerny is a treasure. Happy birthday my dude.
>>
>>388095278
What kind of people are those
>>
>Say happy birthday to the two smartest humans on this planet
Okay, where are they
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.