[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is actually pretty good lads. I picked it up for £20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

This game is actually pretty good lads.
I picked it up for £20 a couple days ago and ive put like 12hrs into it.

Its like MH with witcher senses. Before i played it i thought robot monsters were a bit stupid but its actually quite fun taking down the big machines and knocking parts off of them etc.

Whats the general consensus now, is it still shit in /v/'s "taste"(or lack there of)
>>
(you)
/thread
>>
Spent 60 hours playing it and finished both new game and new game + ultra hard. I would say this game is worth to play
>>
>>388088219
Borrowed it off a friend, got the platinum and I keep forgetting about it until someone else brings it up. Robot dino's were fun to fight but the rest didn't do anything for me.
>>
It was fine but the RPG elements were terribly done and completely unnecessary. Also the "follow the glowing trail for 5 minutes" thing needs to fucking stop. Either make tracking an actual gameplay element or just set a marker or put me where I'm meant to be.
>>
>>388088219
I finished the game yesterday and here are my unbiased opinions.

Taking down big monsters is fun, but once you learn them they're easy as shit. Stormbird? Just shoot the electric shit of and spam triple arrows. Thunderjaw? Just shoot its disc launchers off and spam them. Only challenge was rockburrowers and behemoths, since they don't have obvious weakpoints. Everything else you just ice and then spam arrows or use bombs. Hardest opponents were melee humans though, since hitstun is almost nonexistent so they strike me through my attacks.

Story is shit, and so are most sidequests. Nothing fun about them and there are so little of them. Took me only around 10 hours to finish all the quests.

Collectables and other sidestuff like bandits and cauldrons are boring. No way around that.

Constant crafting slows the game down way too much, having some crafting and gathering is alright but making it a main point in a fast paced game sucks.

Some of the lore was alright, for example the robot swarm and humans fighting them. Give us a game about that and I'll be hype. A bit.

Also Horizon is the only game where SJW shit has become jarring. The amount of stronk females compared to weak men is way too high. Nothing wrong with strong women but making almost all men weak is shit.
>>
>>388088663
What would the rest be? Its all about fighting robot dinos isnt it.

Im not too far into the "story" but im not expecting them to pull anything out the bag. Also facial animations are dogshit

>>388088568
whats the point of NG+
>>
>>388088840
Story, the "exploration", the side quests. It was even kind of dull visually. Everything was brown and orange apart from the snowy mountains and the forest/jungle area.
>>
>>388088840
>whats the point of NG+

You can keep all of your skills and equipments, play the game again on a harder difficulty.
>>
109 hours ng+ ultra hard, got face paint cosmetics and focus color changes. weapons maxed with 50% damage coils.

love this game. playing on pro, it's beautiful! prepared for dlc in november.
>>
Fighting robots is awesome. The graphics were nice. Everything else was awful.
Pointless on-rails tracking and climbing sections were waste of time. Combat against humans was lame. The writing and dialogue was so bad it made me want to puke with its forced progressiveness.
>>
Some nice ideas and graphics, absolutely shitty and generic everything else. Overshilled as fuck.
>>
>>388088257
W-why?
>>
Why shill this game now? What is going on?
>>
>>388091668
heaven forbid people who enjoyed the game talk about their experience. there is also DLC coming out in November.

I hope you find a game that you enjoy soon!
>>
File: 1502353104181.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1502353104181.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>388091810
>DLC coming out in November
I see.
>>
>>388088219
Well it was a pretty good run and i'm happy about it. I hope the devs will improve in this genre tought
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.