[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all who hesitate in buying LAWBREAKERS, read this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
All of those people acting like some kind of prophetic psychics and calling this game dead.. since when have we become so obsessed with numbers instead of enjoying what is actually in front of us?

>the game has flaws like every other game out there, I mean even Overwatch had huge downsides at launch and even today.

>the number of players is low atm but at least we must give the devs a fair chance to sort things out. 2 weeks isn't a fair chance, ffs.

All those gloom and doom posts all around, they are very depressing and only show how much of a whiny generation we have become. Do any of you know anything about the 'Law of attraction'? It states that the more you put thoughts and energy towards something, the more likely it will happen. So yeah, here we are, acting all out of fear because other games have failed in the past in similar circumstances. Nothing can tell if this game will really fail in the long term, so just chill because all the negativity will bury the game at this state.

btw. Its also 9/10 in steam. So just give it a try!
>>
Nice try CuckyB
>>
there is no way this isn't a dev of the game

nobody feels this strongly about a game like this
>>
>>388086764
fpbp
>>
File: 1503538192038.png (755KB, 1240x785px) Image search: [Google]
1503538192038.png
755KB, 1240x785px
>>388086696
>>
>>388086696
Well said. I just got this game and I love it. We are the lucky ones who get to play this gem of a game and that's what makes it even more special in my opinion. And of course I hope the population grows as well. It's just nice that at this stage of the game the community sincerely enjoys playing LawBreakers (example; your post) and I enjoy being apart of it. I have a good feeling this game is going to grow. It's good and people just have to realize that on their own. I was one of those numbers people. I was watching the game in beta and was excited for it to release - once I heard that the player count was low I decided not to get it. Well, 2 days ago when I purchased LB I proved myself a fool. This game is awesome.
>>
>>388086875
>bitches about it instead of actually change it
DSP levels of retardation here desu.
>>
>>388086696
ABSOLUTLEY love it no problem finding matches ever. Rare 4v4 but it almost feels like an entire new game when that happens and it's very rare.
>>
>>388086887
is this kino bait?

we're entering realms of such irony that I'm not sure what is real anymore
>>
Did you get this from Reddit?
>>
File: 1422165864618.jpg (36KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1422165864618.jpg
36KB, 421x427px
It annoys me that I wanna play this and Quake Champions, but they're both £25 atm and will be free in a year. They've also got tiny player-bases. What a waste.
>>
File: black_kotaro1.png (143KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black_kotaro1.png
143KB, 480x360px
>Bought this game
>Genuinely enjoying it
>Crowbcat releases a video shitting on it
>Immediately start getting grief from friends for playing it
Good job I'm not a beta faggot who lets other people convince me I'm not having fun. Game has problems but it reminds me of UT and that's enough for me.
>>
Thank you OP for making a positive Lawbreakers thread. With true words being spoken. It isn't going to change the folks here on /v/'s opinion or on the internet unfortunately. They're just going to meme you to hell with cliffy b nonsense. This game really is fast paced frantic fun and I am still enjoying it. The devs care about their game so much and are releasing patch after patch even already. This game is going to be great and even more balanced than it already is. I believe it will be the objectively best hero shooter that has been made so far in video gaming.
>>
LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4v2LgVlEA&t=4s
>>
>>388087238

You are welcome.

Reading /v/, I have no idea how or when gamers became so retardedly entitled, And can't pick up and play a game just because it's fun and exciting.

At a super accessible price (What I'd expect from any solely online multiplayer game that's not F2P) I don't get why there's such disdain in picking it up and trying it for yourself if you're even slightly bemused by the game. Sure, If you're pushed for pennies, there might be better options for you but there always will be in this market.

The entitlement is jibing at how everyone expects to buy a game and it have a 3+ year lifespan and have 10k+ players online at all times. I once bought the most recent in the Turok series, and Haze being a fan of FPS back in the day, and did I get to enjoy those for 4 years?! Hell no, those games suck big time. You could argue about it being digital only, which does suck but where was the advantage of buying those games, attempting to return them at the next available oppourtunity as a substandard product but failing and having to settle for a -40% discount in credit vouchers to find something to numb the pain.
>>
I'm not going to waste my money on a game with only a handful if players. obviously it has zero staying power if it can't last this long.
>>
>>388086696
>shit on Xbox fans
>announces gender neutral bathroom as selling point
>capitalized on diversity for money
>probably supports antifa

Based on Cuckyb's views, I'll buy Feminism is Awesome before I buy this Hot Garbo™
>>
>>388086696
>So just give it a try!
not giving you 30$, even if it's not that 60$ multiplayer only bullshit
>>
Numbers actually do matter in an online game. If no one is playing the game, the game isn't playable for the few who did but the game. And if players don't buy the game the support stops and the game dies. People won't buy a game that they think won't last four very long or they won't be able to play it in the first place.
>>
>>388086696

If you don't buy this game you're a 12 year old racist, bigot, transphobic, homophobic mysogynist trump supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4uFG0ArqY

BUY IT NOW NAZI!
>>
>>388086696
>Nothing can tell if this game will really fail in the long term
Yes, math and precedent are equivalent to psychic babble, this game might have one million players tomorrow if we all pretend that it does.
>>
>>388086696
"We" don't owe the devs anything. It's their job to make their game attractive. And this shallow attempt isn't helping.
>>
Waiting for this Unreal tech demo to go F2P. CuckyB will not get so much as a penny out of me.
>>
>>388087576
If I don't support Trump but I don't support progressive liberals, where does that put me?
>>
Only misogynitic trolls and haters refuse to buy Lawbreakers, the community is better off without them.
>>
>>388087374
I think Lawbreakers is going to be in it for the long haul. It already looks and plays exceedingly well when viewed side by side compared to other games of its genre. People just need to play it for themselves. I think it's always going to have a decent active fan base until a Lawbreakers 2 or similar sequel. Because it's just that good. I love Cliffy B and love to hear him talk down upon current FPS games in interviews. He isn't afraid to go against the trends and all the idiots on the internet. He certainly knows how to make a good game. I could tell before Lawbreakers came out just by watching cliffy talk about his game that it was going to be good. An immediate buy for me regardless of how many people were playing it. I am still having more fun playing it than I ever did in Overwatch Competetive. Where balance is a fucking joke, and the gameplay is shallow at the core of it based on hero ults to turn the tide of battle rather than skill alone and general shooting.
>>
>>388086696
Can you speak louder for the people in the back row?

Boost signal
>>
>>388086696

If a game doesn't sell well in it's first week, it's just never going to sell well. There is no recovering from a launch that bad.
>>
>>388086696
>hero shooter
no way fag
>>
>>388087576
Except for the 12yo part, you're spot on
>>
>>388087816
>dont support progressive liberals
that automatically puts you into a massive "basket of deplorables" where most of the world is in (except muslims) and you might as well get a fucking hitler moustache you fucking racist
>>
>>388088064
SHADILAY
>>
TF2 is still the better game
>>
Why would anyone come to /v/ just to role play as someone they have an obsession with since he called them retarded?
>>
>>388086696
Saw 2 hours of gameplay.
I don't like it. Will not play or care to look further into it.
>>
File: attack commences in 30 seconds.png (212KB, 638x468px) Image search: [Google]
attack commences in 30 seconds.png
212KB, 638x468px
>>388086696
>since when have we become so obsessed with numbers instead of enjoying what is actually in front of us?

Kind of important when the game is PvP only and thus requires a sufficiently sized player base to be able to enjoy it
>>
Corporate shillin'
>>
File: 1497245711794.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497245711794.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>playable women
>in a first person shooter
Instantly dropped, go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>388086696
No one forgot that the guy that made this called everyone thieves in the broadest generalization on PC and would never release anything on the platform, because piracy exist. And now his online only game is flopping.
Simply beautiful.
>>
>>388088073
Are you telling me that my only class options in this shit P2W game are cuck and Nazi? I'm going back to Risk and Madgab.
>>
I'm starting to think people don't even play the majority of games being released. They are just concerned if said game sells well. Business has everyone warped. Devs will make their game look anyway that they can to rack in their sales. Even if it's a bad game at the very foundation. They seem to realize at this point that if they can get the initial sales, it will produce even more sales. Business folks. Don't let it fnck you.
>>
File: 1483902591214.png (143KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483902591214.png
143KB, 500x367px
>>388088216
>>
>>388088274
>P2W
How is it P2W?
>>
>>388087881
Stop Cliff, you're becoming the new Randy Pitchford.
>>
>>388087076
Do not lower your guard for a minute. It could be cliffyb, todd, anthony birch, randy, or any other of those cucks posting here
>>
>"since when have we become so obsessed with numbers"
>"btw. Its also 9/10 in steam."
Good try shill
>>
>>388086696
shill please
>>
>>388088316
>was the game good, or had good gameplay concepts brought to the table or original
>no
>okay so it just seems like you're grasping onto trends from these other games that do this better or on par already
>yes
>do you think you deserve sales
>Yes, it shouldn't matter if it's a mediocre product at a half baked sale people should be willing to swallow my trend riding cock
NO, when you say your product isn't anything special so it doesn't deserve a good box price in the first place you know something sticks of shit.
>>
shills out in full force in this thread
>>
File: 1503500097050.jpg (29KB, 478x436px) Image search: [Google]
1503500097050.jpg
29KB, 478x436px
>>388087881
I'm sorry but I can't buy this shit. All the praise in this thread is in the form of massive walls of text.

All reads a bit too much like PR speak. Try harder.
>>
>>388086696
guys come on, it's none of that $60 bullshit
>>
>>388086696
>tried the open PR event before launch
>maps would always get stuck on loading so I couldn't play it
>would refuse to show models in the dress-up section

No thanks bazinski
>>
>>388086696

viral pls go
>>
>>388088339
Grind out missions for money for better gear. Or have the deluxe edition at birth.

>>388088545
I think it's anons sarcastically shilling.
>>
>>388088607
>guys come on our mediocre product isn't anything special we can't charge $60, because there would be even less sales. We charge $30 because we admit we're the mediocre game on the block so we want you to buy into this budget gaming.
>>
>>388088250
Dumb anime poster. I bet you love Nepshit.
>>
>tfw you wouldn't know anything about games like Overwatch, Battleborn and Lawbreakers if /v/ could ever shut up about them for 5 minutes

I think you guys secretly like these games. This board is the best PR I've ever seen for these games, I wouldn't even know they existed without threads like these.
>>
>>388086696
Hey Cliffy,
I understand that you want players in your game but you have to take into account the modern gamer. Which is a type of gamer that already has a massive backlog on PC + already play one type of hero shooter already(if we skip overwatch, theres Paladins which is also free). So tell me how you can justify 30$ for this type of game in today's market.
>>
>>388088316
>I'm starting to think people don't even play the majority of games being released
No shit anon, unless you've got infinite time and money it's simply not possible to buy and put an appreciable amount of time into each new video game release.
>>
Will Kaczynski ever recover after this massive bomb?
>>
It's just not a good game, the aesthetics are just a mess and the gameplay just feels like a discount UT with gravity and overwatch style hero abilities.
>>
Overwatch is a shit game, why would anybody be interested in Overwatch-lite?
>>
File: 34623623737.jpg (63KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
34623623737.jpg
63KB, 1200x675px
>>388086696
You just need to show more of your ingame gender neutral toilets, PR person.

That'll bring all the boys to the yard in no time! If everything else fails you can call them racists because you have non whites in your game.

Don't give up yet!
>>
>>388086696
Very intense game not for the faint of heart. If you're easily discouraged this game is not for you. It's for those willing to invest the hours to perfect their art.

I've played hundreds hours of
>CSGO
>Overwatch
>Rainbow Six Siege
>Titanfall 2
>none of those games get my heart racing quite like this one.

Bosskey has crafted a near perfect arena to prove your skills online, and they deserve your support. Grab some friends, work together and begin slaying your opponents. Killing has never been more satisfying
>>
File: GodBlessYouSir.png (93KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
GodBlessYouSir.png
93KB, 200x204px
>>388089720
>If you're easily discouraged this game is not for you
Thanks for the warning anon, saves me trying it out
>>
File: 345345.jpg (37KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
37KB, 500x486px
>>388086696
Cliffy has set the bar for FPS again! Plays like a completely unique game and the anti-gravity areas make the game 10x better. We live in a generation where people like to compare games and call them clones, but you'd have to stretch hard to say this is anything that's been seen before.
>>
>>388087816
the guy's invitation was withdrawn 24 hours ahead of the event over a single Hillary Clinton joke, so you'd probably be put in the shitlord basket
>>
>>388086696
4/10 weak bait
>>
>>388086696
Hey Clifford, buff the speed on everyone slower than Assassin, thanks bud. For a game advertised as being fast, lots of classes are literally molasses.

>>388087519
As long as you aren't playing at like 6am games aren't too hard to find. Still sucks though, they really should have stuck with f2p or maybe went with $15 or something
>>
>>388089851
He also said fags and niggers on twitter
>>
>>388089818
Except he stated his game isn't anything new or fresh enough to warrant using anything above a half priced tag. This would tell you that he's marketing to budget gamers who wouldn't know any better.

There was nothing unique or interesting about this game that hasn't been done to death already with other fps. For him to half price it out of the box as is just says he doesn't care about his product beyond a cash grab.
>>
>>388087196
Really? It seems that Crowbcat felt that it was another great game that was brought down by the oversaturated market. Even the vid description say so.
>>
>>388089986
Oh wow, that's terrible.
I hope he gets what's coming to him.
>>
>>388089986
oh no, not the nigger word!
>>
>>388086875
Imagine being a human and thinking it's a good thing to wear a shirt with the word "Fuck" on it.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.